Veibabe

Jul 15, 2021
Let's stop bashing the developer for his behavior, nobody wants to read through another 340 pages of ranting. Instead I suggest we post "F" and celebrate how incredibly shameless Demon Boy was.

When I first looked through Demon Boy's immersive window, into it's incredibly detailed world building, well designed/modeled/written characters, what I felt was not the feelings of a person who played countless other VN's before and felt every trope was overdone and every character reused; instead what I felt was tension, a refreshing thrill, given by the implications of the story. The more I pressed space and read, more convinced I became that this was one of the best VN's of all time, if not the best.

I loved how alien the demoness was to our world, every interaction with that character was pure joy. She seemed helpless at times, but she was free and also independent. But she was on the run, lacked communication skills, she was dominant sometimes, other times she seemed to be going with the flow. There were times when she would appear out of nowhere to save our skin, I'm glad to have been able to pay her back for that, other times she would appear out of nowhere to ask for help.

In Chapter 2 she asked us questions, it appeared that she was trying to give us a lesson, or was she curious? I remember replying, suggesting that she needs us. But did she need us in the end? I guess we'll never know, but I do know something. I NEED HER BACK! GIMME AN UPDATE, DAMNIT! I don't want this to be another Reluctant Archon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Give it up Ero. This is like your 100th alt. Shit ain't funny anymore.

Feb 11, 2022
Let's stop bashing the developer for his behavior, nobody wants to read through another 340 pages of ranting. Instead I suggest we post "F" and celebrate how incredibly shameless Demon Boy was.

When I first looked through Demon Boy's immersive window, into it's incredibly detailed world building, well designed/modeled/written characters, what I felt was not the feelings of a person who played countless other VN's before and felt every trope was overdone and every character reused; instead what I felt was tension, a refreshing thrill, given by the implications of the story. The more I pressed space and read, more convinced I became that this was one of the best VN's of all time, if not the best.

I loved how alien the demoness was to our world, every interaction with that character was pure joy. She seemed helpless at times, but she was free and also independent. But she was on the run, lacked communication skills, she was dominant sometimes, other times she seemed to be going with the flow. There were times when she would appear out of nowhere to save our skin, I'm glad to have been able to pay her back for that, other times she would appear out of nowhere to ask for help.

In Chapter 2 she asked us questions, it appeared that she was trying to give us a lesson, or was she curious? I remember replying, suggesting that she needs us. But did she need us in the end? I guess we'll never know, but I do know something. I NEED HER BACK! GIMME AN UPDATE, DAMNIT! I don't want this to be another Reluctant Archon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If he wanted us to stop with the hate, he would have addressed the situation, or, maybe, DELIVERED WHAT HE PROMISED

Feb 11, 2022
Even CSGO Source2 came out and the update for this game didn't
LMAO
Summer Shattering developing a DLC, Apocalust gonna receive a second Update, Black Rune on promising tests, I ain't gonna be surprised if NLT finish genesis order before Ero makes a public statement. I am just gonna patiently wait to NTRMAN publish Arrival of a Goddess while i see the downfall of this mf

Feb 11, 2022
I'm always surprised when I see stories like this where a quality game having success is suddenly abandoned. I'd like nothing more than make even a halfway decent living with my own game, I can't imagine squandering the good-will and trust of patrons just like that after all that hard work.
So do i
Ero had a quite impressive range, managed to get a lot of people interested on this game while not even being somebody really "famous"

But by the quality of the renders, that's ain't his first time doing this, buddy has quite a experience being a scammer (which why i think that the render tutorial of his patreon isn't worth it)

Still, a dude who could make so much more(since the game was still on the start) really managed to fuck everything up, amazing

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So do i
Ero had a quite impressive range, managed to get a lot of people interested on this game while not even being somebody really "famous"

But by the quality of the renders, that's ain't his first time doing this, buddy has quite a experience being a scammer (which why i think that the render tutorial of his patreon isn't worth it)

Still, a dude who could make so much more(since the game was still on the start) really managed to fuck everything up, amazing
and who says he isnt making "much more"?
or he will make it again, when he need it?:BootyTime:

the longer the game goes, it becomes harder to keep quality and consistency (speaking for experienced scamdevs ofc)
particularly challenging for dudes/devs never intending to finish it at the first place;)

p.s.
damn, i did it again...posted in the dead-game-thread:FacePalm:
probably at some subconscious level i could have a thing for necromancy or so:unsure::HideThePain:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
BaasB Komt er nog een update of heeft de Dev gewoon dit prachtspel genegeerd
Hoop is er altijd, maar ik zelf heb er geen vertrouwen meer in.

We will see...
weeeel, now ive finally got you... damned, dutchemn....breaking essential f05z rules, negative points, thread ban...pooof...no baasb anymore:devilish:
:BootyTime:

p.s.
still amazed by all users coming here and asking the same question over and over again:HideThePain:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes