DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I don't even know wtf is going on with this game anymore. It really seemed that he worked on the update all these months. At this point, my only conclusions are that he was just posting a few renders in those weekly reports to make it seem that he was working.

Or he actually enjoys tormenting people with the fact that the update is ready but seeing us become pissed and frustrated is more worth it than making money.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Wouldn't be the first one to abandon a game close to an update release. If there wasn't so many delays it could be IRL stuff, but he probably just had enough of developing the game.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Holy fck I just opened my patreon to cancel my membership, thought of visiting his page one last time and looks like dude lost like 100 patreon.
Good fcking scammer, I can now use that money to support other creator who delivers.
May I recommend zorlun. He post on the dot monthly for project Myriam and its good like top of my list good.

I swear I'm simping for zorlun at this point with how much I try to direct people to his page

Hunt1103

May 21, 2022
May I recommend zorlun. He post on the dot monthly for project Myriam and its good like top of my list good.

I swear I'm simping for zorlun at this point with how much I try to direct people to his page
Sorry already supported someone else.
I'm happy to see this fcker supporters going down.
For all those who are leaving his page don't loose faith, not every creator is like that.
Use that money to support someone else making games is expensive and very time consuming creators do need our support, just stay cautious of scammers like him

cozynot

Jan 19, 2020
I don't get it??? All he had to do was just release the fecking update????? Does he not want money???????!!!! aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123
Feb 11, 2022
I passed this stage already, now i am on acceptance stage. I don't expect update soon anymore and if it is - it will be last for sure. Ero dropped development or dead or have IRL problems, this is obvious at this point. I still not stigmatize him as "scammer", because malicious intent must be proven.
Malicious intent some times can't be directly proven, but pointed out by the way that one acts. I really doubt that Eromersive would come on public and say out loud that he has been holding the update this whole time for the sake of milking money.

Eromersive did promise multiple times the update would come in months before, and now we are on March, waiting for a update that should had come in the end of 2022.

The dude has been shady enough even to stop making wallpapers and delivering the weekly updates. He even refuses to adress the questions about it, how the hell needs to be "proven" at this point? He doesn't have a twitter, doesn't have a Reddit, his discord its only for Patreon members and stills equal to nothing since he only talks to his dickriders, the only thing that could maybe justify was having him losing the acess to the Patreon, however, i would ne pretty sure that he would warn that.

Feb 11, 2022
I honestly think that he will only release that update when he enters on despear, probably would try to say along the update that he had to polish it. (Or he will just ghost it all, which honest its a possibility that doesn't have a low chance)

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
I honestly think that he will only release that update when he enters on despear, probably would try to say along the update that he had to polish it. (Or he will just ghost it all, which honest its a possibility that doesn't have a low chance)
Few months ago he announced second game and complained about burnout. Now I'm sure he quit and just find better job for his talents.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes