Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Why don't you sub for 20 EU and get the the video by yourself? I'm sure Ero will appreciate your support. :cool:
Because i am Russian and due to sanctions its impossible to pay or receive payments on most of platforms...
And no, after this great scam i will not give him a penny.

Reactions: DirectXD1943

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Like you locked your profile and people can't start a private conversation with you.
Click on his name below his profile picture and you can :geek: I mean the Start convo for him is open. Or he opened just for this? :unsure:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
long time coming,but still,shame my girl Lilith went to waste. One of my fav models and she was a cool character as well. Won't be surprised if he will release something in the near future in order to operate like radiant- an update once a year,just to keep it afloat and stay away from the abandoned tag and keep his sub base as long as possible with minimal effort.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
That's the worst part man, he's lurking but not saying anything
At this point i wouldn't either. Facetank the flak? What's the point. The thing is, he still earns a nice buck for it so admitting quitting can negatively impact that. Saying anything else? Wouldn't change much regarding the 'facetanking' part. So there is really no reason to pick up a conversation.

This isn't the first project that meets a suspiciously similar fate. Very strong visuals, get a few updates, Dev suddenly go radio silent and that is it.

I call this the russian special.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes