Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
No, no. I really can blame him.

That may be your hope, but it's not mine. My hope is that Ero gets his head out of his ass and goes back to work on this game. That seems highly unlikely, but I'll continue to hope for a while yet. I've seen abandoned games revived after longer periods than this.
Yup hold your hope for ero, keep pledge him, make him realise his day is not over, wake him up.....

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
No, no. I really can blame him.

That may be your hope, but it's not mine. My hope is that Ero gets his head out of his ass and goes back to work on this game. That seems highly unlikely, but I'll continue to hope for a while yet. I've seen abandoned games revived after longer periods than this.
Ero coming back is the dream man, and i am pretty sure there would be people still paying him even after the recent bad moves. I, for one, would not. Even though every person is allowed to make mistakes, get demotivaded and stop working, his move was not only out of nowhere but also disrespectful to all followers/patreons. That shows an absurd lack of character.

Thats the whole reason why most people do want a third party to try and run the game and/or models. And as i said, we will agree to disagree in the future when the first previews of other games show up. See ya there friend!

ActiveShooter

Apr 11, 2021
very sad because that such a good story and these juicy milf it's all gone. waiting a year not for this moment, point is this game make lots of money for dev. I just don't understand why he let this happened to us, to all those supporters and believers. it should have been the best of best !

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
Its too sad to we couldn't see any new update on this game anymore. I was very excited to visit this page and read about comments..

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Damn quite a few of the good/my fav games on here have been abandoned these last few months shame to see another go

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes