sjjanakakak

Jan 14, 2022
Not sure, just for the renders i would not say so. Any other hints? Maybe the grammar XD
Demon stuff but As far as I remember in around Nov/Dev he said that he is not satisfied with his renders
So, I believe he changed Man it's difficult to believe now a day's dev I would Say I would stuck with summer's gone type Avn not Some Newbie, until they don't publish everything fucking regular updates

Luked

Apr 13, 2020
I'm just gonna mention that this is the game with the busty therapist neighbor/neighbour. I spend an hour today to find this game cz I just remembered the therapist.

Reactions: RMaad

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
You again
Is ero married your daughter to defend him all the time fuck off please
You can fuck off, if you like. I'll post as I see fit.

You tell Alaric that people will support him more if he continues this game than if he starts a new one of his own. You ought to know that's nonsense. A lot of the people who previously supported this game wouldn't support Alaric if he tried to continue it, so he'd mostly have to pick up all new supporters. But he'd be working with an existing property from a developer who still has Patreon and SubscribeStar pages, so new people searching for Alaric's pages to pledge support may just end up pledging to Ero instead. Also, once the new people see the original game, some of them are likely to discontinue their support of the new one.

There's actually a whole list of reasons why Alaric would probably get more support if he just started a new game. So stop lying to him, just because you're butt hurt about Ero abandoning this.

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
Uhg, at least the legal and compliance discussion ended after my arguments XD. I think we can all agree on something. Everybody just wants to see Nicole, Lilith and Lydia getting some action. If it is the same story, a very similar one or a totally parallel story in which Nicole protects the universe and fights crime, it matters not.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Uhg, at least the legal and compliance discussion ended after my arguments XD.
The thing that ended the legality and ethics discussion was that an overzealous moderator came in here and nuked about a dozen posts from the thread for being "off topic".

I think we can all agree on something. Everybody just wants to see Nicole, Lilith and Lydia getting some action. If it is the same story, a very similar one or a totally parallel story in which Nicole protects the universe and fights crime, it matters not.
We might be able to agree on that, but, then again, we might not. It depends on whether or not they're the same characters, what the story is, and who the developer is.

Reactions: Radon671

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
The thing that ended the legality and ethics discussion was that an overzealous moderator came in here and nuked about a dozen posts from the thread for being "off topic".

We might be able to agree on that, but, then again, we might not. It depends on whether or not they're the same characters, what the story is, and who the developer is.
Cant blame him, it went waaay to far for this place. There is also no judge or moderator here, so it does not matter if i presented the best reasoning in the world, the only person accepting or not is the one i am discussing with.

About the second topic, well, there is certainly no way to please everybody. Some will only be happy with the perfect ramake, others will enjoy a decent variation. Let us hope some people do try so we can at least agree to disagree on the results XD

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Cant blame him...
No, no. I really can blame him.

Let us hope some people do try so we can at least agree to disagree on the results XD
That may be your hope, but it's not mine. My hope is that Ero gets his head out of his ass and goes back to work on this game. That seems highly unlikely, but I'll continue to hope for a while yet. I've seen abandoned games revived after longer periods than this.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes