dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't understand people wanting the game to continue with another dev/team. The vision is not the same, neither are the renders even though they may be close. Better start a new game in that case, even if it's strongly inspired by this one.

Game's dead, you have to mourn it.

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
I don't understand people wanting the game to continue with another dev/team. The vision is not the same, neither are the renders even though they may be close. Better start a new game in that case, even if it's strongly inspired by this one.

Game's dead, you have to mourn it.
I Agree partially. I dont think the main point is the game itself to continue, but Nicoles model (and the others) can be used as a character. I see no harm to utilize an awesome render idea in other conditions. Still, i do understand everyone who wants someone to continue the game. Why bother to be against it? Let everyone dream as they please

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
How much you wanna bet if someone continues this the complaints about how different it is will start rolling in.
Certainly that is a possibility, but hey, why not try it? Every project has its haters, people who are just not into it and people who love it. If there is enough supporters (as i imagine its the case), why not try? We either get a new good game with awesome models or just accept it is not to our liking.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes