lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I always knew this was going to happen eventually but I hoped it wouldn't. Ya'll finally bitched and complained about your stupid opinions enough that the dev said "Fuck this I'm done". I was actually interested in seeing this game get finished but I guess that will never happen, Big thanks to all you fucking whiners on this site ;)
Stop be a simp of devs. Try pass the blame for dev's failure from devs to the public is simply pathetic.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
If he doesnt I wont be able to do something... Hope he does, id love to pick this one up and finish it.
If he does respond (which I highly doubt) I wish you the best of luck with this. There are people really interested in seeing a continuation to this game. Sure, it won't be the original story but I highly doubt that the dev knew where the story was heading anyway.

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
If he does respond (which I highly doubt) I wish you the best of luck with this. There are people really interested in seeing a continuation to this game. Sure, it won't be the original story but I highly doubt that the dev knew where the story was heading anyway.
Oh yeah well I am experienced as a dev already and I have a great UK writter so I believe I could do good.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Yeah I'm fully alive, awake while typing this, maybe you should take your own advice and stop bitching like a bitch. The fact that you need to bring up having a shit job is such a snowflake response, life is not easy. Thats common in Africa.
Spoken like a true entitled apologist.

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
Oh yeah well I am experienced as a dev already and I have a great UK writter so I believe I could do good.
You sir certainly can. It is a good idea to question him, but even if there is no answer, the Models are public and can still be used. I am a big fan of Nicole but i know many people like lydia and Lilith just as much, so they dereve the praise and new scenes. Wish you luck on this project man, count me in if things happen!

name

Mar 8, 2017
isn't Spellbook primarily ntr? i know that was a part of Demon Boy but i always felt like the regular romance was a much bigger part of the game. it felt like the story was going to eventually crack Lilith's icy demeanor by just being nice to her over time (and being half demon or something)
not to say i doubt Naughty Jim's abilities, his renders are really good and Spellbook has had a ton of fans for a while. if he picks it up the game would be in good hands

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Doesn't that require copyright or something?
Yes, it does. Written consent from the copyright holder should be enough, but I think that's unlikely.

Honestly, I would hate to see this game continued by someone other than EroMersive. That's not intended as an insut to Naughty Jim, but I'm just not interested in seeing someone else's version of Ero's creations. My preference would be for Ero to come back and finish the game, but, failing that, I would rather see the game fade into memory.

mkm23night

Apr 23, 2023
Well I sent a msg to the dev lets see if he is willing to hand this to me/us
You can't, in my opinion, as I am now confident that this was collaboration work rather than an Eros solo project.
So, either you can't handle it or you're just after some quick green bucks.
The important thing, of course, is that Demon Boy has potential that even fools can see, and your AVN was not what we were hoping to see or like about Demon Boy.
So, therefore, I would prefer a quick fan-made game by you so that we can see what you want to offer us.
in both terms (story as well as artwork). If you have what it takes to become Eros

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Yes, it does. Written consent from the copyright holder should be enough, but I think that's unlikely.

Honestly, I would hate to see this game continued by someone other than EroMersive. That's not intended as an insut to Naughty Jim, but I'm just not interested in seeing someone else's version of Ero's creations. My preference would be for Ero to come back and finish the game, but, failing that, I would rather see the game fade into memory.
You Alive! Give us some of your intel, when will he coming from his lazy cave?? Ohh don't be shy! We all know ero love bootlicker, he sure tell you... Please cutie, tell us

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
You Alive! Give us some of your intel, when will he coming from his lazy cave?? Ohh don't be shy! We all know ero love bootlicker, he sure tell you... Please cutie, tell us
I wish I did have some intel. But if an update which was promised for months and which was supposedly ready to go last November has still failed to materialize, and no one has heard from the developer since January, my best guess is that this game is dead. I would love it if Ero came back and proved me wrong, but I don't think that anyone should be holding their breath.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes