cozynot

Jan 19, 2020
Seriously.

Who gives a fuck? He isn't interested in working on this anymore. What's the big deal? Plenty of other games where developers put a lot of effort in and its received well. :coffee:

most incest themed games are shite. either the story sucks ass, models are ugly or unrealistic, no resistence from mom/sis/aunt and you get to fuck them on the first try. this one was actually decent, especially with how the mom showed restraint and you had to slowly ease your way in (no pun intended). only a handful of incest games like this and majority aren't complete and probably never will be.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
most incest themed games are shite. either the story sucks ass, models are ugly or unrealistic, no resistence from mom/sis/aunt and you get to fuck them on the first try. this one was actually decent, especially with how the mom showed restraint and you had to slowly ease your way in (no pun intended). only a handful of incest games like this and majority aren't complete and probably never will be.
Everyone is acutely aware of the fact that it was one of the best games here but that changes nothing. He’s no longer working on it and is just taking the money.

It’s a shame.

Better to have developers who care about their work and treat supporters respectfully because as people here have suggested, he only comes to read and catch up with how people feel. He knows what he’s doing.:coffee:

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Curious to see tomorrow how many patrons will remain. Unlike other scammers, he hasn't posted anything in 3 months so it's easier for people not to pledge, even if they don't know about this site or his upload history or lack thereof.

I still have to vent one more time. Can't believe that we were so close to getting somewhere with both the mom and Lydia and that's when he pulled the plug on this project. I was really invested in getting a good relationship with that black MILF.

Oh well, at least we had some content with Lilly and Nancy. Guess that will have to do.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Rather end it than giving new frogs false hope. Oh, and I forgot the disappearing part, very important. L + ratio + grammar genocide
That's an incredibly short sighted thing to say. Give me as much content as possible. 'Hope' is for weirdos lol.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
this game were going to be great game Now We all hope that Dev see this Comments and Bring hope back to us not a False hope

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
Curious to see tomorrow how many patrons will remain. Unlike other scammers, he hasn't posted anything in 3 months so it's easier for people not to pledge, even if they don't know about this site or his upload history or lack thereof.

I still have to vent one more time. Can't believe that we were so close to getting somewhere with both the mom and Lydia and that's when he pulled the plug on this project. I was really invested in getting a good relationship with that black MILF.

Oh well, at least we had some content with Lilly and Nancy. Guess that will have to do.
And was a ghost on his own Discord! .... what a piece of shit!! Just hope someone pick up the storyline one day?

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
And was a ghost on his own Discord! .... what a piece of shit!! Just hope someone pick up the storyline one day?
We can only hope that he might come back to this game one day. My opinion of him might have hit rock bottom but I can't deny that the art style was gorgeous and the story was kind of interesting. Unfortunately, from what I gathered from his posts and when I was briefly a part of his discord, the guy seems to be one of those douches who can't handle criticism and outright ignores anything negative but if people were praising him? Oh boy, did he respond fast to that.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
We can only hope that he might come back to this game one day. My opinion of him might have hit rock bottom but I can't deny that the art style was gorgeous and the story was kind of interesting. Unfortunately, from what I gathered from his posts and when I was briefly a part of his discord, the guy seems to be one of those douches who can't handle criticism and outright ignores anything negative but if people were praising him? Oh boy, did he respond fast to that.
Wow I didn't know that, I talked to him 1 or 2 times he seemed nice but I was also nice but if you can't accept criticism your not fit to this genre of games as much as you love to hear good things you should listen to critics and negative things your fans tell you that's how you improve

Reactions: mma456 and ct4me
Jun 6, 2017
His last release (April 2022 lol) also had quite a rocky launch.
He kept saying next week and then failed for months. He mostly blamed something related to how he was making the pics and said he will go back to the old ways. He also actually seemed willing to take criticism and advice.
He added the weekly report with percentage bars, said he will do planning and storyboarding more carefully and be more communicative.

Problem is, as things progressed he seemed to have the same issues he had at the end of 2021-April 2022.
He hit 100% on progress, but kept going, while people were telling him no to delay any longer.
Then he realized the new scenes didn't fit in well with the rest of the stuff, which means bad planning again, so he had to do even more scenes to bridge them together.
Since he was getting pushback he started communicating less on discord.
He also made several post about release for sure "next weekend" and then blew past those self-imposed deadlines.
Pretty much just the whole 0.4 release all over again, but on a bigger scale. All this while having quit his day job to focus on his game.

The tipping point for me was when he started showing stuff from his new game, while his current release was on 100%+ for some time, but he kept adding stuff to it. I understand being an artist and wanting to try no stuff, or the pressure getting to you, but still..

So I don't think it's a criticism thing. He is just one of those people that should never be his own boss and seems unable to learns from mistakes. He literally failed the exact same way he failed for the April 2022 release with the extra of spending time on side stuff. Mindboggling. Talk about doing a reputation ruin speed-run.

On the other hand he is indeed 100% trash for not having the courtesy to pause his patreon when he went 0 communication. And it wasn't for a few days or weeks, it's been a quarter of a year.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes