Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Oh god no, i literally know its a different dev
well, if you are certain, thats a good news - it could turn to be good or bad, otherwise it would be only bad for players:HideThePain:
i have/had some doubts, getting some fleshbacks based on those renders and few of characters (and changed gui, just to introduce something new/unexpected :BootyTime: )

• Haha
Reactions: skater555

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'd have to play it, but that ginger chick looks very similar to what the school interest was suppose to look like when he showed it on his patreon and discord.
Unfortunately I don't got a clear image, but it could be that the dev is just using the same assets.
yeah.
one thing that is 99% certain is, i would say, the dev of this new game isnt a rookie and has some previous experience in story telling, scripting and artistic rendering.
we shall see, i do hope im wrong, and that game/dev turns out to be a great one (as it does have nice potential based on the rather short demo).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
yeah.
one thing that is 99% certain is, i would say, the dev of this new game isnt a rookie and has some previous experience in story telling, scripting and artistic rendering.
we shall see, i do hope im wrong, and that game/dev turns out to be a great one (as it does have nice potential based on the rather short demo).
well, at least we know now who scamero really is?
dont we, Psychedelic - ES
:BootyTime:

btw, really good start, congrats!
you have mastered it very well, best of luck to you with further work(y)

p.s.
also, this should be posted in the proper/game thread, yet as it have started here, let it be finished the same way:BootyTime:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
well, at least we know now who scamero really is?
dont we, Psychedelic - ES
:BootyTime:

btw, really good start, congrats!
you have mastered it very well, best of luck to you with further work(y)

p.s.
also, this should be posted in the proper/game thread, yet as it have started here, let it be finished the same way:BootyTime:
Am I missing something here?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Am I missing something here?
It is a bit of an insider joke, don't worry about it. We know Psy from around. There was this idea that maybe that game is another scam project which was something mentioned before people actually checked who the dev behind was. The name says ethereal studios. That name says nothing. One had to check the thread to see it's Psy. Some of us know Psy from around.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes