kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
well, they say it's not abandoned but there has been no update of the game for a long time but no long and worthwhile update for this high-tier potential game.

Reactions: serious_quest

oldlust

Sep 11, 2020
Why is everybody sad for the loss of mother? We got a tons of games with hot incest moms, but we really lack of hot demon pussy in the form of young nubile seductress.
Everyone was super hot looking in this one though. Skins looked exceptional, awesome leatheriness. Very few out there that look this good (e.g. Red Lucy).
But if you were only here for the incest and demon fetish, well, there are indeed many others out there.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
This, Along with some other games I followed, Is the reason ill never support a dev using a sub based site like Patreon. If you don't have the funds to self support your own project to at least release enough patches to get content or the story going then don't even bother. I'm not looking to be the cash cow for another person to make a living off bullshitting.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Is people trolling this forum to sub his patreon?? i mean day by day it's increasing without caring of Abandoned tag! possibility is either dev has some secret connection with some people or people download the game on other site than sub him??

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes