GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Dat cringe facial expression and plastic skin... This is non-comparable to Lydia.
lol I'm not attracted to Lydia at all. But anyway, I probably didn't pick the best example, but I didn't feel like searching either. I also don't even play that game, myself, due to the sandbox grind.

Jul 30, 2020
Dude the amount of abandoned games is unreal :| they should change f95zone to abandoned95zone ...
I mean even if i was Mrbeast i would not give a penny to these developers !! It's a waste...

Anyway, i really liked it. The pace of the story was good. It was very interesting (except the jump scares :|), just four chapters but big. I liked the models (except the lydia) especially lilith and mom.
Well it's gone now lol

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Dat cringe facial expression and plastic skin... This is non-comparable to Lydia.
Might have to retract my previous statement and agree. Since off the top of my head I can't name that many games that feature comparable woman. I'm here looking at the most viewed games and nearly none take the chance and either have like latina looking women or just white. Lydia is on another level.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
and for these and other reasons I am increasingly disappointed with these games, more than half of what is released never ends, that is, what's the point of contributing to these guys' patreon, for nothing...

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Dude the amount of abandoned games is unreal :| they should change f95zone to abandoned95zone ...
It might appear that way but there are hundreds of talented devs making their debut (or already established) into the AVN world. The forum has several powerful search tools where you can filter out threads with the "abandoned" tag, as well as sort by average rating.

and for these and other reasons I am increasingly disappointed with these games, more than half of what is released never ends, that is, what's the point of contributing to these guys' patreon, for nothing...
Ero seems to be an outlier in that he released enough updates for most of us to feel comfortable supporting him financially. It's difficult to predict whether a dev will disappear or not, but most devs seem to at least be transparent about their progress.

The issue regarding unending stories is harder to offer a solution for as most new[ish] devlopers don't always follow industry standards. You're talking about a process which requires a diverse skillset which includes (but not limited to): storyboarding, 3D/2D design, rigging, modeling, rendering, artwork, UI, mechanics, etc. I've only ever come across a select few devs which displayed more than 50% of those skills on their own, but none have proven proficient in all of them.

As I mentioned to the guy above, make use of the search tools built in. Or, if you're feeling too lazy to do that, feel free to visit some of the threads found in my and other's signatures. I usually update my sig monthly/bi-monthly with lesser known devs that show exhibit several of the skills needed to successfully release a coherent AVN.

Reactions: Anaktorness

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
View attachment 2572964

Guy's I know she doesn't look perfect but how much You all like to score her /10?
She looks very nice, 8.5 maaaaaaaaybe 9 if she is supoused to be a mom i like that she has wrinkles, but i would say that they should be a little bit more faded, like that her arms look strong, and i would make her boobs a little bigger

(Also all of my critics are only on the girl, the render can stil improve a lot, the background its waaaaaaaaay to overburned, i get that its an exterior scene but it still shouldnt be that burned, so try working on that because at first i looked at the render i was about to skip it but then i decided to focus only o the girl and not in the render quality)

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
It's a shame that it was abandoned. I wanted to see action with Mc's mom but now I'd delete it to give space to another game.
That was always the end of this game thanks to a wretched scammer developer and milker like this developer

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes