TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Well he still has 225 patreon! Enough to get food on time
He doesn't really have that many now. The number displayed on his Patreon page is the highest number he reached during the current month. None of the cancelations will show up until the first of the next month. On May 1st, his subscriber count dropped from 290-something to 192. Then, throughout this month, he picked up another 32 subscribers - probably people who just discovered the game, but hadn't yet discovered that it's abandoned. We'll likely see another large drop in a few days, when the cancelations for the month are removed from his subscriber count.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Well he still has 225 patreon! Enough to get food on time
He doesn't really have that many now. The number displayed on his Patreon page is the highest number he reached during the current month. None of the cancelations will show up until the first of the next month. On May 1st, his subscriber count dropped from 290-something to 192. Then, throughout this month, he picked up another 32 subscribers - probably people who just discovered the game, but hadn't yet discovered that it's abandoned. We'll likely see another large drop in a few days, when the cancelations for the month are removed from his subscriber count.
SAD LIFE BRO

andreshadow

Jun 1, 2017
for those who wanted to make a game based on their model do as you wish it's a sin not to use the models of the two milfs it will take time to get supporters yes but with many spicy scenes of cum in the mouth and creampie does it little by little.
like in a sentence that another mentioned if you're going to make a game over scene for abusing the other sleeping for trying to have sex at least make a creampie.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
for those who wanted to make a game based on their model do as you wish it's a sin not to use the models of the two milfs it will take time to get supporters yes but with many spicy scenes of cum in the mouth and creampie does it little by little.
like in a sentence that another mentioned if you're going to make a game over scene for abusing the other sleeping for trying to have sex at least make a creampie.
Who is Nicole's base model?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I had to visit the patreon page to remember this game's name...I feel a warm pleasure in my heart knowing the abandoned tag is rightfully attached.
If the guy is really from China then i have a guess why he quit. The ccp raised the electricity prices into oblivion..On top of the chinese industry getting crushed. People being fired en masse.....Or he really doesnt care anymore.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I had to visit the patreon page to remember this game's name...I feel a warm pleasure in my heart knowing the abandoned tag is rightfully attached.
If the guy is really from China then i have a guess why he quit. The ccp raised the electricity prices into oblivion..On top of the chinese industry getting crushed. People being fired en masse.....Or he really doesnt care anymore.
He's not chinese, he's dutch. Anyway he has no excuse to not at least inform that he stopped the dev of the game for whatever reason.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes