SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Synthetic? not got around to that yet, honestly the mothers face puts me of, very "pinched" for want of a better word.
Yeah, that game got removed then created a new one, shocking this game hasn't been removed from Patreon either, probably cause it ain't had an update in 2 years.

• Sad
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
The creator of this fucked up, this is a masterpiece of a start and he could have made crazy amount of dough. I dont think its too late to resume, Icstor did it and people honestly dont care as long as they get new content. :coffee::coffee::coffee: patiently waiting....

Reactions: Pogo123

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Ero/Carbon/RedC is afraid to admit he is the same person because he has violated the Patreon ToS with false identity to open multiple accounts so he can avoid to pay taxes on earnings from them as you can imagine.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Facttho

Dec 10, 2023
Ero/Carbon/RedC is afraid to admit he is the same person because he has violated the Patreon ToS with false identity to open multiple accounts so he can avoid to pay taxes on earnings from them as you can imagine.
I dont think this is true, then why is his EroMersive account still active on Patreon?

Reactions: User1230

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
Patreon doesn't know this is the same person. He is also evading the taxation by splitting the revenue using different accounts and sending them to multiple PayPal accounts. He is committing a tax fraud.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes