kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
The demon girl needs sex for getting her life energy, so she's eating out, so to say. The mother has optional ntr scenes with her boss, but they are clearly avoidable.

Lucho0x0

Mar 9, 2022
From EROMERSIVE PATREON POST!!!

View attachment 3498451

Hey Everyone, Long Time No See! + Update Schedule Post!!

I am unsure of where to even start with this post... but I think an apology is in order. I want to extend my utmost sincere apology for disappearing these past 2 years. There is a reason for it and in retrospect, I wished I have told you. I wished I was more honest and as the saying goes, there is no better time than now to do it.

Only a few of the first subs know the real story behind this game but for those who do not know, Demon Boy is loosely based on my life experiences. Yes, even including "Nicole" my mother and yes, she is that attractive. But more importantly, I want to tell you about the "demon" in demonboy.

Since I was 12, I was diagnosed with "stulti syndrome" and I made this game to help me cope with my own trauma and mental health issues. The "demon" in this game is who I see from time to time when I sleep. However instead of a sexy succumbus demon, its a terrifying monster shaped as a dark figure with a black hat, long trench coat, and white eyes with sharp white teeth. This monster would visit me at least once a month. And when it comes, this "thing" terrifies me so much that it paralyzes my body while I am half awake and half asleep. The following days I would get episodes of paranoia and series of intense panic attacks.

This issue along with medicines I have been taking resulted in really bad side effects.... And since 2 years ago, it has gotten to the point where I can't even find the energy to get out of bed. I know that I should have written this and explain myself to all you back then. But I was so ashamed and scared of letting everyone down who has given me so much love and support these past few years.

Initially, my thought process was to get better first rather than give excuses. Which brings me to some good news! I am happy to report I am getting better. Since 6 months ago or so, I have gotten a new mental health counselor along with new medicine prescriptions to help me manage my problems. Thanks to that, I have gotten better bit by bit and day by day. I even started to do a new project called "The Synthetic" and under a new name "Carbon". Some of you have already figured out it was me so Kudos to those that did. "The Synthetic" was just a warm up exercise to get me back into the developing game mindset. I would like to continue on that project but I wanted to complete this game, "Demon boy" first.

Which brings me to the big "plan" for this game. I want to do a rewrite of the entire game and remove certain toxic parts that I added before to cope with my mental health. My counselor said the first step to recovery is to remove everything toxic in my life. So today I am announcing that I will be removing all "NTR/Sharing" content from my game and focus my attention to the relationship of the MC to other characters especially Nicole. The upcoming update should be ready mid of next month and for this update only, it will be available for all tiers. Higher tiers will be given something "extra" to compensate.

In the mean time, here are some preview renders of the upcoming update. I will start doing weekly updates again so see you guys next week!

Thank you so much for your understanding! Please message me on here or Discord if you have any questions!

Sincerely yours,

EROMERSIVE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just came here because I dreamed that EroMersive was returning with episode 5, and then I found this. I was about to start crying with emotion when I started reading. I'm definitely going to jump off the roof.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
I just came here because I dreamed that EroMersive was returning with episode 5, and then I found this. I was about to start crying with emotion when I started reading. I'm definitely going to jump off the roof.
April fools :)

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Being honest, all above mentioned tale resembles a fairy tales regarding how vn devs are the most unhappy people in the world

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
Does anyone know of any top-notch games with a storyline as compelling as this one, or perhaps with characters as engaging as the ones here?

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Does anyone know of any top-notch games with a storyline as compelling as this one, or perhaps with characters as engaging as the ones here?
You've already got my main reccs (Heart Problems, Game of Hearts, In a Scent) in your sig, lol. If you like 2D games, Demon Deals, Hero Party Must Fall, Snow Daze, Princess Trainer, and Five of a Kind are must plays IMO.

There's a relatively new game (The Synthetic) that I'm 99% sure is Eromersive with a new name.

Reactions: fin_369

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Being honest, all above mentioned tale resembles a fairy tales regarding how vn devs are the most unhappy people in the world
Right? It's like a pre requisite to be a dev. If you want to develop a VN, first you have to check off at least two boxes to be considered...Must have severe depression, major marital problems, heartless family members, willingness to bow to authority the moment one presents itself, ability to get deathly ill at a moments notice, and have that sickness last weeks...or have the drive to not finish anything you start. I'm sure there are some qualifications I'm forgetting, but you get the gist. How anyone can give money to something with a 95% chance to end in disappointment is rather funny. I bet there are people giving money to this Dev, despite it's being abandoned :KEK:

Edit: I almost forgot one of the more common requirements of developing a VN...Have no idea what the story will be, and fly by the seat of your pants, hoping your patreons give you ideas; ability to spend 6 months to create 5 minues of play time; and find out what fans like most in your game, and only tease at delivering.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes