OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Yeah, this game was fucking awesome. I'll always be a little sad its dead. Now I'll never have a sexy demon girlfriend who fucks other guys.

I was also secretly hoping she would eventually kiss me while she had some dude's cum in her mouth.
I admire your dedication to this gimmick account.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
If there isn't a copyright issue the smart thing for new devs with little following to do would be to take a game like this and complete it, even if the story isn't so great at least make a good build upto the mc banging the mom etc I bet it would bring a big following fast.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey dev I have seen unavoidable ntr tag in genre. Could you please elaborate to me these ntr scenes involved with which npc. I mean if there is not any ntr scenes with landlady and roommates then I'm fine with it but if it is the case then that could be very horrible for me. And i don't want to fighting or arguing about that topic after playing the game.so Please could you explain to me.

• Haha
Reactions: mrazan and saimon64

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
Hey dev I have seen unavoidable ntr tag in genre. Could you please elaborate to me these ntr scenes involved with which npc. I mean if there is not any ntr scenes with landlady and roommates then I'm fine with it but if it is the case then that could be very horrible for me. And i don't want to fighting or arguing about that topic after playing the game.so Please could you explain to me.
there are some with the landlady but it's avoidable. The "demon" that you meet you can't avoid it.

Jun 6, 2017
Lol it's under review by the trust and safety people. Someone so salty kept reporting him 1.5 years after the last sign of life.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes