• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The UI is pretty slick, but this is a case of presentation over functionality. Right click opens up an animated menu where you have to click again on either save or load. You cannot switch between save and load screens without going through the whole process again. Game disables rollback for some reason and we have to use the rollback patch posted by someone to enable it.

I patch is included in the game folder and you can rename it to activate it. It's a good patch though, so that's a plus. It doesn't just use word replacement without considering the context. If you look at the script file, there are alternate dialogue lines for incest and non-incest version. Non-incest version doesn't even make sense though, so this is definitely an incest game.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Looks like a blast, though you might have to try to hide the incest if you're going the patreon route

Sep 3, 2020
Looks like you can stop the mother from going on a future date she was forced to go to but the sex demon is a sex demon and isn't faithful to 1 cock.

Just don't expect the Succubus to be a love interest and aim for all the other women, you can't avoid her doing what she does,
i get that Lilith has to have sex to survive but was I the only one bothered seeing Lilith haveing sex with other people

now let me make myself very clear if that is what people are into. That's great go for it I'm not asking for it to be removed from the game I'm just asking for the option to tell
her that

I don't want her having sex with anybody else but me

and the same goes for NTR

I'm not into NTR but if it makes other people happy please keep it in the game but make it optional

and I'm talkin about making it an option in the next update or in the future I know the game is just getting started

G.S.0909

Jan 30, 2021
Here's my WT, Gallery and Cheat Mod for Demon Boy v0.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload

View attachment 1252477 View attachment 1252480 View attachment 1252481
Thanks for the mod.
When i press the right mouse button in the gallery the game gives this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 176, in script
    jump expression _game_menu_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'preferences'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 176, in script
    jump expression _game_menu_screen
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1751, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'preferences'.

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Demon Boy 1.0
Fri Jun 18 18:56:19 2021

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Or simply not play/download games that has the NTR-tag? Do you buy pineapple pizza if you don't like pineapple on your pizza?
Yeah because is not like there are netori games on this site with the NTR or games with optional or almost no existant NTR too and they have the NTR tag and if I dont like pineapple pizza but my friend does we can order a split pizza one part with pineapple and the other without it and we are both happy

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Demon Boy [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Demon Boy [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Good renders and story, mom is so hot! Needs to add more save slots... Keep my eyes on this... :illuminati:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
officially? no

it falls under MC not being in a romantic relationship with Lillith so not really NTR from the MC's persepective since he doesnt know about it.

it's more of an NTR from the players perspective and even then it depends on the player.
TLDNR: NTR translates to "To be taken from", MC only needs to have feelings for them for it to be NTR (could be basic could be full on head over heals), relationship status is irrelevant. This site elaborates on that which someone quoted above. So from what I have read, it is NTR.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes