Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Thanks for the mod.
When i press the right mouse button in the gallery the game gives this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 176, in script
    jump expression _game_menu_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'preferences'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 176, in script
    jump expression _game_menu_screen
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1751, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'preferences'.

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Demon Boy 1.0
Fri Jun 18 18:56:19 2021
Don't use the right click, use the return button

Reactions: G.S.0909

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Netori falls under the tag cheating/sharing.

- Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Tag list:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

You have nothing against NTR but specifically request it to be optional? Why does it need to be optional if you don't mind it?

You literally said: i get that Lilith has to have sex to survive but was I the only one bothered seeing Lilith haveing sex with other people

Or in other words: You are bothered by NTR-scenes and thus your request for it to be optional stems out of your dislike for NTR-scenes.

I get that you don't mind games having NTR so others can enjoy it, but you personally don't like seeing NTR-scenes or at least that's how you worded it.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not offended at all, I just find it beyond stupid that people complain about something they don't have to complain about if they read the tag list and just moved on to games with tags they actually enjoy. This is not something that just happens in one single game thread, but literally every single one.

I don't like games with Futanari but you don't see me post in every game thread that has Futanari "I don't like futanari.... I don't like seeing women with penises" because it's a waste of my time, as I can find other games that don't have this tag and doesn't add anything to the game discussion.

The fact you're even defending this behaviour just indicates that you're just as stupid as these people.
Okay the netori might fall under the cheating tag I might have remebered a netori game with the ntr tag.

Ok the whole avoid a game because it has X tag is a little bit dumb I dont like ntr (I might like it it depens on the game) but many ntr games Ive played made it optional/avoidable and I enjoyed them even tho they have the NTR tag if I avoided them just by the tag I would have missed them just like futa and many other kinks (I know not all games and devs do this) are usually avoidable/optional.

Reactions: ann87ra

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Great start so far, only thing that irked me was not being able to name the relation, and being stuck with landlady. Don't need a patch, just let the player name the relation the landlady has to the MC. It's such a simple work around to stay out of trouble from the Patreon overlords, how Devs don't know or use this more often is a mystery.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
2. If you want to separate paths, you dont make a "prologue" with unavoidable scenes and the tell your "future supporters" this is for story purposes, the rest of the game will be completely separate.
- If your going to have separate paths keep them separate from the start so your different fanbases dont have to sling mud at each other. Its a simple fix to boot...
a) The succubus gets summoned, she needs to feed, MC somewhat uneasily volunteers to let her feed off of him love/lust route
b) The succubus gets summoned, she needs to feed, MC being the wimp he is tells her to go fuck a "real man"... she goes off to fuck the disgusting Russel model... cuck/ntr route

And thats just for that one character that is controversial being a sex demon, for actual love interest or family members the line should be far easier and super clear... The mom for example, in the love/lust route the MC should have a choice to not let her even go on the 1ST DATE, not just stop future ones, not even one !! That's how you separate paths... If she loses her job so be it, there is your challenge on the love/lust route, to make money and help your mom out so you both dont end up on the street.
That is how you would create the game, but you on the other side can't understand thats its just the way this Dev decided to go, not every start of the story has to have branching for different paths, sometimes the story must start somewhere and not MC being the best hero that can stop everything that is already in motion and fight off the repercusions.

But seems like you would like another dollhouse game where Poof MC spawns in the game, everything is fixed, solved, he has the power to stop everything and save his close ones!

After what happened with the bald head guy, it will now feel even better to actually kick his ass when the MC mans up.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Succubi expand their lifespan by draining victims from their life force and if we're being overly technical, a succubus only having sex with the MC will leave him with poor physical- and/or mental health but in all likelihood he will succumb to his declining health. Which would make for a very short game.

A succubus dies if she does not drain enough life force and with the act being extremely taxing for the victim, it would technically speaking not make sense for a succubus to keep it to one person. As a single person can't possibly recover quick enough to provide the life force a succubus needs.

Obviously most (if not all) games that have succubi in it, tend to bend the rules where the victim for some reason can survive multiple encounters with a succubus in short succession without any health issues.
in the op says that the MC finds a book the dev could make that the one holding the book can have all the sexual intercourse with the succubus that he wants

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Renders look great, but if the NTR is unavoidable, I think I'll just not play it. Not every game with good renders have to cater to my personal preferences all the time.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what the NTR is, exactly?
Demon succub lady bang her random victim, "landlady" has to go on a date to pretty much save her job, but next time it seems like you will be there to stop that from happening, on the date you only see forced kiss and ass grab, not the actual date.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Just finished iit and it's deff not mind control of the woman, MC has no power whatsoever.

He accidentally summons a demon after reading a book. She's the one with the yellow eyes.

The Mc is a weak pathetic mess that's being bullied and has no idea what the hell is going on in life. If any mind control is going to happen it will be Lilith controlling him.
So another bitch-boi of an mc who is more of a doormat than a man? :unsure:
We don't want a super alpha male like Alexandra, cobd or Sorcerer but we do appreciate if mc isn't a doormat either with plenty of space to evolve.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Dude y'all trying put too much meaning to this shit or get in too deep with the succubi/succubus needs to do this or do that to live. Ok, i get it but do we really need to see that shit? She can just "feed" herself off screen simple as that. Or Like Rythan25 said give me some choice to do this for ntr route or that for love/lust route.

I don't know what's up with y'all with the defending every other man scenes in these games. Trying to put some meaning behind to all this. We just want a choice that's all. This is a future harem game and you start off the game with that. After that how many harem players going to play this? The forced kiss and the ass grab too. You made unavoidable things already then you say there is going to be different "routes" for everybody.

Aaanyways, good luck to the dev it's looking really good but not for me.

where do you get the idea that this is going to be a harem game?
Just look at dev's patreon page. It don't even have Ntr as planned.

Fetishes that can be found in this game:
  • Corruption
  • MILF
  • Anal
  • Feet
  • Voyeurism
  • Lesbian (Planned)
  • Harem (Planned)
  • BDSM (Planned)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes