allura404

Nov 7, 2019
The game was incredibly good. I don't know how I just discovered a game like this. The renders are very high quality, the characters are all great. Mom is super hot, apart from mother, Nancy looks pretty hot too. I look forward to more content for Nancy in the future. I can't wait for the update, good luck dev.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
MC who sleep rapes mom turning down Lilly's help to mind break her. :rolleyes:
But that was a bad ending....
I for one would have liked the option to accept Demon Girl's help. Fuck the mom and then MC can feel guilty about it. Then after a few days or months or years of fucking the shit out of her, he can be made to feel bad enough to stop. ;)

Last edited:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I for one would have liked the option to accept Demon Girl's help. Fuck the mom and then make MC can feel guilty about it. Then after a few days or months or years of fucking the shit out of her, he can be made to feel bad enough to stop. ;)
There will probably be an MC becomes evil route. Who knows. I don't think the dev has ever confirmed how many different routes he has planned.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I for one would have liked the option to accept Demon Girl's help. Fuck the mom and then make MC can feel guilty about it. Then after a few days or months or years of fucking the shit out of her, he can be made to feel bad enough to stop. ;)
Replace "rape" by "grope" and it works. The MC can grope his mother while she sleeps (no bad ending) but is then offended when the succubus offer him to do that further and quicker

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Replace "rape" by "grope" and it works. The MC can grope his mother while she sleeps (no bad ending) but is then offended when the succubus offer him to do that further and quicker
I agree with your point.
In my opinion... He should have either made Lilith's offer a player option or else it should not have been brought up at all.

Although it could be explained away as, 'I would like your help fucking her but I don't want to openly admit I want to fuck her.' If he ends up accepting her help later, then that works.

Another option would have been for Lilith to use her powers on the mom and not even tell the MC.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC must know by now his minion is his and his alone
MC must have figured it our by now his minion uses sex juices for sustenance
MC has to have gotten the idea that his minion is his only ally in this world

Yeah I take it like that, but I was surprised for a second by the MC's reaction
Is it possible to avoid some NTR? I don't mind NTR, but I'm not keen on heavy NTR games

As a follower of asmo deus sex machine phenom, MC cannot allow his followers get hurt.
Fkk everyone and go balls to the wall into all your girls and bash anyone opposing you.
MC must be prottective and possessive withi his women, it is tha path of asmo deux sex.

• Angry
Reactions: sobstorydev_memes
Dec 15, 2018
To anyone that has played this game please tell me if the ntr is netorare or netori. If netorare can we completely avoid it? If not then is it soft ntr or does the landlady get fkced by someone else or something(heavy ntr)?

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
To anyone that has played this game please tell me if the ntr is netorare or netori. If netorare can we completely avoid it? If not then is it soft ntr or does the landlady get fkced by someone else or something(heavy ntr)?
So far the ntr in the game is netorare only, and it's completely avoidable, unless you consider a succubus fucking a guy and draning his life ntr, you're good.

Reactions: GajodharSinghCool

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Seems there will be both. There's at least two girls in game that are in a relantionship and MC potentialy can fuck in the future. "Landlady" can be fucked by her boss but this is fully avoidable and rely only in player choices. Beside that, there is just two unavoidable NTR scenes in chapter 1 but they are soft and at least I don't consider it NTR

Reactions: GajodharSinghCool

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game gives MC a fighting chance ... be there 4 your loved ones: period!
There are also punishing consequences for going in the wrong direction.
MC is at that experimentational stage where he is awarded points for good intuition.

Dec 15, 2018
So far the ntr in the game is netorare only, and it's completely avoidable, unless you consider a succubus fucking a guy and draning his life ntr, you're good.
Ok so only succubus fcks other guys? I mean i can understand that its her whole purpose and that aint ntr. Thanks for the info mate

Dec 15, 2018
Seems there will be both. There's at least two girls in game that are in a relantionship and MC potentialy can fuck in the future. "Landlady" can be fucked by her boss but this is fully avoidable and rely only in player choices. Beside that, there is just two unavoidable NTR scenes in chapter 1 but they are soft and at least I don't consider it NTR
Both of those are succubus's scenes right?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
N.O.
MC needs to fight with all the adversity in the world around.
MAny want to ... take away what modicum of satisfaction he has in this world.
Be there 4 your babes and do not let them get taken away!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Both of those are succubus's scenes right?
One with the succubus and one with the "landlady". But the landlady scene is just her shit boss kissing and groping her ass by surprised and is show that she clearly didn't like that and feels annoyed by that. Nothing to worry if after that you pick the right choices to avoid NTR continue

Reactions: Nulldev
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes