Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Hey guys. Instead of being negative andys , why not be supportive of a new project which looks amazing. For a new dev, this shit is not going to pay enough for him to go full-time. The dev is still doing relatively fast updates n u fcks complain. Smfh
I've seen some negativity, but not too much in the last few pages. I respect this dev and think this is my personal favorite VN at the moment.
Mainly some of the people have theories on how the story will progress and it's intriguing to hear what people come up with.

I'm supportive and contributed a bit of money towards him. This is a great start for a new dev and so far the updates have been great.
Sorry if some of my posts do sound disrespectful to you or the dev, I mainly try to point out errors other big games have(too love interests being one) and some that I think this game should avoid.

But the dev should do what he believes is best, this game already gets a lot of hate for NTR path. If he listened to the people who wanted it removed, we would have a completely different game here. I believe a great dev is able to trust his gut.
To sum it up, I trust his choice behind the production and he seems to know what he's doing.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I'm here about some theories based in the information we have so far and answering some question with what we see so far:

*First point a want to address is about the slow burn that I mentioned in my last comment. How I see it Nicole love path may follow Lydia one in the sense that the player could choose between a submission or a normal love path this is where your love/lust point will be necessary, blocking certain option like how we have seen so far. The "slow burn" like I mentioned in my last comment I don't think its going to take more than a few more updates, depending your choices you are able to read in Nicole diary about what she think about Mc and his behavior so far. I would recommend letting the game pill up some updates before trying it out if this is what you are looking for.

*Second Point is that this game seems to be a CORRUPTION one Mc hasn't been a complete gentleman with how he is aproaching the Nicole path. This chapter also brought the situation with Lilith and how she is being hunted for being allied or loyal to the late king asmodeus maybe? In this case you will fight a demon lord later on so if the Mc is too weak well... lilith let a comment at the end of this update about Nicole beauty so you can speculate what is gonna happen to your women if you end up losing. Two paths about Mc that I'm speculating are a Strong one and a Weak one like in Lord of Imagination that if the player choose the weak one the black dude ends up f*cking ur girls and the strong one that the player ends up using his power to get "close" to women and takes no shit from anybody.

*Third one: This is just an inquirie about what the book said about demons, that the more a demon feds itself the stronger it gets and be getting stronger they turn more sexy or something like that. So does this mean that Lilith may change body wise in the future? (By the way her black tongue drives me insane).

We have 5 ladies so far:
Nicole (Mom)
Lydia (Aunt)
Tifanny (Popular girl)
Lilith (Demon)
Nancy (Lydia's Neighbor)
I hope that the female cast doesn't get too big, I don't want to see what happened with Personal Trainer happen to Demon Boy so hope the Dev keeps a short leash about this, the more romantic characters the game has the more difficult it will become. Side female characters like in BeingADik is a viable route if he wants to add girls.

This is just things from the way I see things so this are only theories at the end of the day and are not to be taken seriously. Would love to read what other players think will happen or their own theories. Hope y'all have a good day/afternoon/night.
These are great ideas!
I like the 1st part about checking the diary on what Nichole thinks, clever way to check your status or find out alternate ways to approach Nichole.

The 2nd point is interesting, haven't thought that far down the road. I like it though.
Depending on your stats you build throughout the game, you'll have to face the Demon boss and this will show the alternate endings.
It would be interesting if someone else like Brandon or Jayden got the demon powers too and it leads to an even playing field when they go up against the MC.

The 3rd point is possible. Idk how much her body will change, we'll have to see throughout the updates.
I do prefer Lilith the way she is, the other love interests are already busty enough and I think Lilith balances it out. She's a good figure right now for me.

For the characters(love interests) I believe 5 is enough, I'm not too into the school girl so far. We'll have to see, but she'll probably have 1 or 2 paths linked to her.
I agree that this happens to a lot of games, it leads to put pressue on the dev and lack of content for certain characters. I believe 6 should be the maximum IMO, but I mainly care about Nichole, Lydia, Lilith and Nancy.

Btw love reading theories here too! Thanks for these ideas!

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
I'm here about some theories based in the information we have so far and answering some question with what we see so far:

*First point a want to address is about the slow burn that I mentioned in my last comment. How I see it Nicole love path may follow Lydia one in the sense that the player could choose between a submission or a normal love path this is where your love/lust point will be necessary, blocking certain option like how we have seen so far. The "slow burn" like I mentioned in my last comment I don't think its going to take more than a few more updates, depending your choices you are able to read in Nicole diary about what she think about Mc and his behavior so far. I would recommend letting the game pill up some updates before trying it out if this is what you are looking for.

*Second Point is that this game seems to be a CORRUPTION one Mc hasn't been a complete gentleman with how he is aproaching the Nicole path. This chapter also brought the situation with Lilith and how she is being hunted for being allied or loyal to the late king asmodeus maybe? In this case you will fight a demon lord later on so if the Mc is too weak well... lilith let a comment at the end of this update about Nicole beauty so you can speculate what is gonna happen to your women if you end up losing. Two paths about Mc that I'm speculating are a Strong one and a Weak one like in Lord of Imagination that if the player choose the weak one the black dude ends up f*cking ur girls and the strong one that the player ends up using his power to get "close" to women and takes no shit from anybody.

*Third one: This is just an inquirie about what the book said about demons, that the more a demon feds itself the stronger it gets and be getting stronger they turn more sexy or something like that. So does this mean that Lilith may change body wise in the future? (By the way her black tongue drives me insane).

We have 5 ladies so far:
Nicole (Mom)
Lydia (Aunt)
Tifanny (Popular girl)
Lilith (Demon)
Nancy (Lydia's Neighbor)
I hope that the female cast doesn't get too big, I don't want to see what happened with Personal Trainer happen to Demon Boy so hope the Dev keeps a short leash about this, the more romantic characters the game has the more difficult it will become. Side female characters like in BeingADik is a viable route if he wants to add girls.

This is just things from the way I see things so this are only theories at the end of the day and are not to be taken seriously. Would love to read what other players think will happen or their own theories. Hope y'all have a good day/afternoon/night.
I think, normally optional NTR games tend to make MC as a good gentleman in non-ntr path who gonna win "hearts" of girls with lovey dovey smooth sensual moments upto it gets to "handholding" missionary sex to please non-ntr fans, thinking that we all non-ntr people only belong to one group that is vanilla. Yes, so far MC isn't a gentleman but im sure dev will definitely provide a chance for MC to become more good and win the villains with postive power. A fully corruptive MC in non-ntr route may be possible, i too wish that. But i wont bet my money on it. Based of the stats of these "optional" ntr games.

Socko55

Apr 8, 2019
I have a question regarding the tooltips for Lydia.

Does NOT choosing the "Lydia submission" route choices mean that you'll get femdom scenes, or does it mean you just get less scenes overall. Because the tooltips make it look like the only way to get points with Lydia is to choose the "Lydia submission" options.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
My thoughts when I first saw the Bully.

Me:"MC...you're letting this guy bully you? With that haircut, those eybrows, that physique, that fashion sense, and those goofy ass ears?!?!?! I'm still not gonna let you get netorared but I almost feel like you deserve it for letting him bully you honestly." *Shaking my dumbass head*

How am I supposed to take that guy seriously he looks like HE gets bullied and probably deserves it with that fuckin haircut.

Last edited:

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Adding on to the theories, it's interesting that Nicole recognises the demon book the MC has been using.

Since the MC recognised the Demon Lord in his vision. I wonder if the Demon Lord is related to MC in any way? Like a father? They do have similar long black hair after all.

If the Demon Lord is the MC's father, it'd make sense for Nicole to have seen the book before. Perhaps the father managed to tap into the demon realm and usurp Asmodeus or whatever his name was.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Amidst all this wild praying to the ntr gods (cringe, ngl :KEK: ), i myself am just out here hoping we'll be able to drop the succubus sooner rather than later. She is the worst thing about this game, and it's kind of a turn-off that her stuff is constantly forced on us no matter what.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Adding on to the theories, it's interesting that Nicole recognises the demon book the MC has been using.

Since the MC recognised the Demon Lord in his vision. I wonder if the Demon Lord is related to MC in any way? Like a father? They do have similar long black hair after all.

If the Demon Lord is the MC's father, it'd make sense for Nicole to have seen the book before. Perhaps the father managed to tap into the demon realm and usurp Asmodeus or whatever his name was.
I completely overlooked that. Good theory!
I'm curious to see how the Demon Lord will react once he meets Nichole.

Also like someone said earlier, there'll probably be a final encounter between MC and the Demon loard at the end of the game. The ending will be impacted by your choices made throughout the game most likely.

If your theory is correct, we could see MC possibly join the Demon Lord for the corruption path as one of the endings. Since the Demon Lord would want someone like his son to become his successor.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

I thought in a equal theory but with something differente, here i go:

The current Demon Lord is not MC's father. MC's father is the former demon lord, Asmodeus. We see that the current demon lord take over hell from Asmodeu. And Asmodeu was the man Nicole and Lydia met in the bar years ago in that story Lydia were telling to MC. I think the game won't give to us the choice to ask more about this guy to Nicole if wasn't something important. Maybe Nicole slep with Asmodeu and got pregnant from MC. And maybe the guy Nicole told is MC's father, and who left MC and Nicole, left them because discovered (or Nicole told him) that MC wasn't his biological son. That's why she told MC that there's more about his father left than he thinks.

If MC is Asmodeus's son, this makes half human half demon. Because of that he don't die when "feed" Lilly and started development powers. And this makes him the true owner of the hell and Lilly can use this to defeat the current demon lord.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Amidst all this wild praying to the ntr gods (cringe, ngl :KEK: ), i myself am just out here hoping we'll be able to drop the succubus sooner rather than later. She is the worst thing about this game, and it's kind of a turn-off that her stuff is constantly forced on us no matter what.
Yeah, I just can't understand how he can force a demon on us in this game called 'Demon Boy'. There should've been a warning that 'Demon Boy' would prominently feature a demon character.
It's a conspiracy! The dev is probably a demon himself, trying to use his game to sneak demons onto our computers.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Demon Boy [v0.32] [EroMersive]
Unofficial Android Port(208MB): - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA

Incest enabled. This release will not replace older versions, you must uninstall those manually.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
It says incest enabled but the mc still refers to Nicole as his landlady?

slammikjammik

Nov 23, 2018
As usual everyone's obsessed with what THEY want and if they won't get it, Dev is stupid and game is shit.
How about be with what is? Appreciate Devs vision whatever it may be. This is not yours or someone's private commission.
Clinging to your persception of how you want things to be instead of being with what is, is setting yourself up for suffering and disappointment.

Look to enjoy things and see what is there to like, instead of doing the opposite.
Guarantee you that you'll have much better time with anything having that kind of approach.

Reactions: RoamingZone

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
As usual everyone's obsessed with what THEY want and if they won't get it, Dev is stupid and game is shit.
How about be with what is? Appreciate Devs vision whatever it may be. This is not yours or someone's private commission.
Clinging to your persception of how you want things to be instead of being with what is, is setting yourself up for suffering and disappointment.

Look to enjoy things and see what is there to like, instead of doing the opposite.
Guarantee you that you'll have much better time with anything having that kind of approach.
But they know that. The plan is just to make enough noise (hopefully with others joining) so the dev gets worried it will hurt the game image or even the bottom line. And eventually cave in.

And since most of the devs on here are inexperienced noobs when it comes to being exposed as a creative to a large amount of people, it often works. It's no accident that some of the most successful devs out there, don't give a single shit about what's been said on here (good or bad).

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
It says incest enabled but the mc still refers to Nicole as his landlady?
There's an incest patch on the front page.

The dev should always do what they think is best for their game and follow their vision.
Many forums on here have rabid fans that will hate on game instead of giving it any fair respectful criticism.

No game/product will ever have everything someone wants in it. It's an unrealistic expectation.
Not many people realise this and forced themselves to be dissapointed.
This causes another massive issue on here, which is the constant review bombing. Giving a game a 1 star without any logical explanation.

I like this dev, and love the game so far. I'm a supporter of his vision here and hopefully he's able to block out all the negative BS.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
The hyperbole going on in this thread is kinda staggering. Like, holy shit dudes. Buy some tampons, stuff them in your pussies and realize people expressing opinions different from yours isn't a personal threat to you.

Or jest get out more :KEK:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Can u share screenshot of Sleep sex with Mom.
Because I can't get that scene?
The "full" sleep sex scene is unlocked if you don't go upstairs to help her unpack. You need stay with Lydia and help her with the dinner, but she only accept your help if you have certain love points with her.

Reactions: Hemuuu
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes