lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Just to added my 2 cents: right now i don't believe that Nicole non-ntr path will be simple "handholding" with lewd stuff only in the end. There is only 3 chapters and MC in non-ntr path can do things with Nicole like: feel her pussy through her shorts while give massage; licker and finger her pussy or asshole and rub his cock in her pussy while fuck her thigs. Ofc non-ntr path will be a slow burn in the beginnig because MC is not a creep asshole blackmailing Nicole to get sexual favors like her boss and because Nicole and MC relationship is still a pretty fucking big taboo to her. But i do believe that once this taboo wrecked, there will be plenty of sex considering what MC already got. My bet is massages sessions MC/Nicole will become more naughty and arousing to her until the point she won't get contein her desire anymore. Also, Nicole already showed jealous when Nancy flirt with MC in front of her and this can be another thing to make her loose up to not lose her little boy.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
how is this ntr? is it with his girlfriend or someone else?
So far it's the Mom(Nichole) and the succubus charecter.
There's 2 unavoidable ones with the succubus in chapter 1, and a kiss/slight grope with the mom.
Everything afterwards is avoidable.

Reactions: [S]iberian

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I think another thing this dev needs to watch out for is not introduce too many love interests, this will slow the development process like we've seen time and time again. Especially if it's a charecter fans dislike.
I think we have a decent balance with Nichole, Lydia, Nancy and the succubus.
There's also the chicks at the school, but I think he should concentrate on the main 4 I just mentioned until they have a good amount of content.
I agree. Way too many devs introduce a lot of characters only to later realise they've bitten off more than they can chew.

Personally I was fine with having just Lilith, Lydia and Nicole; they were the three girls in the main menu after all. I'm really not feeling Nancy's look tbh. IMO she combines the worst elements of daz girl design- oversized tits and hips. Nicole is the perfect balance of realism and exaggerated features imo.

I think adding the hot chick from school would be sufficient. That way we get the young adult girl character, since other characters are mostly milfs as of now.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Just to added my 2 cents: right now i don't believe that Nicole non-ntr path will be simple "handholding" with lewd stuff only in the end. There is only 3 chapters and MC in non-ntr path can do things with Nicole like: feel her pussy through her shorts while give massage; licker and finger her pussy or asshole and rub his cock in her pussy while fuck her thigs. Ofc non-ntr path will be a slow burn in the beginnig because MC is not a creep asshole blackmailing Nicole to get sexual favors like her boss and because Nicole and MC relationship is still a pretty fucking big taboo to her. But i do believe that once this taboo wrecked, there will be plenty of sex considering what MC already got. My bet is massages sessions MC/Nicole will become more naughty and arousing to her until the point she won't get contein her desire anymore. Also, Nicole already showed jealous when Nancy flirt with MC in front of her and this can be another thing to make her loose up to not lose her little boy.
Good take!
I think chapter 3 was really setting that up well and chapter 4 and 5 we'll get more lewd scenes between MC and Nichole.
I Also believe we'll be able to chose a path between corruption or love with the mom next chapter.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I agree. Way too many devs introduce a lot of characters only to later realise they've bitten off more than they can chew.

Personally I was fine with having just Lilith, Lydia and Nicole; they were the three girls in the main menu after all. I'm really not feeling Nancy's look tbh. IMO she combines the worst elements of daz girl design- oversized tits and hips. Nicole is the perfect balance of realism and exaggerated features imo.

I think adding the hot chick from school would be sufficient. That way we get the young adult girl character, since other characters are mostly milfs as of now.
I think he cut out a stripper character in chapter 2 called Shirley which I'm thankful for, since I'm not to into the design he showed off for her on his patreon.

I don't mind Nancy, but her main purpose is to add in an extra sex scene without having to build it up. She already invited MC over which will probably lead to a lewd scene easily, mainly to make the fans happy.

I don't mind the chick from school, but the priorty should be in these rankings IMO:
1-Nichole
2-Lydia
3-Succubus
4-Nancy
5-Alternate charecters later to be introduced.

As of now he has a great cast of characters, he should keep it that way for awhile.
Max it should 6 love interests when he's finished IMO(so far he's got 4).

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
My prediction for the NTR paths for Nichole are these. If you gave her NTR points for her to stay at the company, majority of her scenes will be with the two buisnessmen we've seen so far and a few others that will be introduced later.

If you chose the path for her to quit the company, she'll become a message therapist since she just got laid off and needs to find employment.
I think the dev is also aiming for NTR path with this aswell because she mention in chp1 and chp2 that she was trained by a male charecter, which might lead to a love interest for her if you chose so.
This job could also lead to the customers having lewd scenes with her customers.

There's another NTR path which is pretty much guaranteed, which is the bully.
I think the dev will definitely do one for Brandon(main bully), probably in a sort of blackmail or "I'll stop bullying your son if you do sexual favors" type of story.
Idk If the dev will do one for the other bully(Jayden).

I think paths between MC and Nichole will be either corruption or love. Depending on the points you gather and how you chose MC to use his abilities.
My question is not above love or corruption. But above level of content regarding Non-NTR corruption and NTR corruption. Fuck love.. i have no interest in handholding..

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Just to throw it out there, the MC could have taken Lilith's offer and had his way with his mom. The regret / guilt that followed could maintain the love path if done right. A learning moment for the MC as to why you shouldn't abuse power.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Also to add on to the normal love or corruption Nichole paths. I think the slow burn is pretty great so far, especially in linked to the update schedule which is every 2-3 months. I think a slow burn makes the experience much better, as long as he doesn't over do it(example: AMNESIA). I do hope he can make slightly longer chapters now that the dev has more support.

If the dev does a good amount of chapters, I'm sure will have enough conten for Nichole in most of her paths.

I think another thing this dev needs to watch out for is not introduce too many love interests, this will slow the development process like we've seen time and time again. Especially if it's a charecter fans dislike.
I think we have a decent balance with Nichole, Lydia, Nancy and the succubus.
There's also the chicks at the school, but I think he should concentrate on the main 4 I just mentioned until they have a good amount of content.
As i said i'm okay with slow burn, as long as it gonna give me same level of "hardcore corruption" moments with mom in non-ntr route with compare to NTR corruption route atleast in the later part of game. My goal is primarily to win against villains and be a maledom alpha. Winning hearts of girls is secondary to me. But i said, many devs attitude towards non-ntr fans are "taken for granted" that we are all belongs to one group and only into lovey dovey handholding.

Reactions: Bob Jewl

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
My question is not above love or corruption. But above level of content regarding Non-NTR corruption and NTR corruption. Fuck love.. i have no interest in handholding..
My bad.
I think the amount of content surrounding the corruption for the NTR path will be plentiful for the Nichole character.
For Non-NTR between her and the MC idk, so far we really haven't seen anyhting.

Only corruption we've between MC and a love-interest is with the succubus at the school(hinting at it with the text options given to the player) and Lydia in chapter 3 when you have the option to blackmail her.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
When the taboo part is finally settled out, i dont want the sex should be like many sex scenes of "love dovey". I want them as hardcore. Especially mom. I think its gonna be perfectly possible in ntr path and dev hinted that already. But, with the powers MC will get in future, a non-ntr corruption path is also possible especially with mom even atleast in later part of game. But i dont think dev is into it because as i said, 99% of optional NTR devs only make non-ntr routes as lovey dovey only.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
As i said i'm okay with slow burn, as long as it gonna give me same level of "hardcore corruption" moments with mom in non-ntr route with compare to NTR corruption route atleast in the later part of game. My goal is primarily to win against villains and be a maledom alpha. Winning hearts of girls is secondary to me. But i said, many devs attitude towards non-ntr fans are "taken for granted" that we are all belongs to one group and only into lovey dovey handholding.
I get what you mean bro.
I think there'll be some type of corruption with Nichole and the MC, but so we haven't seen any major signals. So we just have to speculate how much corruption will be for the Mom character.

I believe it'll be there and have some decent amount of content if the dev is consistently updating the game.
I'll base it off the corruption path he's leading towards with Lydia(some backmail), which will probably be linked to Nichole since they're close to eachother.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
I get what you mean bro.
I think there'll be some type of corruption with Nichole and the MC, but so we haven't seen any major signals. So we just have to speculate how much corruption will be for the Mom character.

I believe it'll be there and have some decent amount of content if the dev is consistently updating the game.
I'll base it off the corruption path he's leading towards with Lydia, which will probably be linked to Nichole since they're close to eachother.
I wish so much for this game to be different than majority of other optional NTR games, especially while dealing with non-ntr routes.

But I still bet my money that this game will be same like many other optional NTR games trying too hard to be "realstic" especially with incest storyline in non-ntr route.

But, I will be back and play for sure if this game going to be any different atleast after few "slow burn" update releases.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I wish so much for this game to be different than majority of other optional NTR games, especially while dealing with non-ntr routes.

But I still bet my money that this game will be same like many other optional NTR games trying too hard to be "realstic" especially with incest storyline in non-ntr route.

But, I will be back and play for sure if this game going to be any different atleast after few "slow burn" update releases.
I think the best bet for that, like I mentioned earlier is to not add too many charecters like most games.
Concentrate on 2-3 main ones, so they can have a decent amount of content and a variety of paths to take.

And for the demon powers you mentioned could be used in the corroption path idk. Because if the dev makes them too OP for the MC, he'll pretty much elimate every obstacle in his way with ease. He'll probably give it restrictions like most games do.

He(dev) mentioned that next update should start getting heated up with more sex scenes. I mainly hope that his chapters are longer, chapter 3 wasn't a decent length, it was just only slightly longer than chapter 2 and I also hope he's able to extent them with the extra supporters he's getting.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I think he cut out a stripper character in chapter 2 called Shirley which I'm thankful for, since I'm not to into the design he showed off for her on his patreon.

I don't mind Nancy, but her main purpose is to add in an extra sex scene without having to build it up. She already invited MC over which will probably lead to a lewd scene easily, mainly to make the fans happy.

I don't mind the chick from school, but the priorty should be in these rankings IMO:
1-Nichole
2-Lydia
3-Succubus
4-Nancy
5-Alternate charecters later to be introduced.

As of now he has a great cast of characters, he should keep it that way for awhile.
Max it should 6 love interests when he's finished IMO(so far he's got 4).
nancy is one of the best sidekicks i have seen in a game. for me way more attractive than lydia. maybe we can see her from time to time ntr or non-ntr maybe both. lydia is sexy but too dominant and too wrinkled for my personal taste- succubus will be important i assume

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
I'm here about some theories based in the information we have so far and answering some question with what we see so far:

*First point a want to address is about the slow burn that I mentioned in my last comment. How I see it Nicole love path may follow Lydia one in the sense that the player could choose between a submission or a normal love path this is where your love/lust point will be necessary, blocking certain option like how we have seen so far. The "slow burn" like I mentioned in my last comment I don't think its going to take more than a few more updates, depending your choices you are able to read in Nicole diary about what she think about Mc and his behavior so far. I would recommend letting the game pill up some updates before trying it out if this is what you are looking for.

*Second Point is that this game seems to be a CORRUPTION one Mc hasn't been a complete gentleman with how he is aproaching the Nicole path. This chapter also brought the situation with Lilith and how she is being hunted for being allied or loyal to the late king asmodeus maybe? In this case you will fight a demon lord later on so if the Mc is too weak well... lilith let a comment at the end of this update about Nicole beauty so you can speculate what is gonna happen to your women if you end up losing. Two paths about Mc that I'm speculating are a Strong one and a Weak one like in Lord of Imagination that if the player choose the weak one the black dude ends up f*cking ur girls and the strong one that the player ends up using his power to get "close" to women and takes no shit from anybody.

*Third one: This is just an inquirie about what the book said about demons, that the more a demon feds itself the stronger it gets and be getting stronger they turn more sexy or something like that. So does this mean that Lilith may change body wise in the future? (By the way her black tongue drives me insane).

We have 5 ladies so far:
Nicole (Mom)
Lydia (Aunt)
Tifanny (Popular girl)
Lilith (Demon)
Nancy (Lydia's Neighbor)
I hope that the female cast doesn't get too big, I don't want to see what happened with Personal Trainer happen to Demon Boy so hope the Dev keeps a short leash about this, the more romantic characters the game has the more difficult it will become. Side female characters like in BeingADik is a viable route if he wants to add girls.

This is just things from the way I see things so this are only theories at the end of the day and are not to be taken seriously. Would love to read what other players think will happen or their own theories. Hope y'all have a good day/afternoon/night.

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Hey guys. Instead of being negative andys , why not be supportive of a new project which looks amazing. For a new dev, this shit is not going to pay enough for him to go full-time. The dev is still doing relatively fast updates n u fcks complain. Smfh

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Third one: This is just an inquirie about what the book said about demons, that the more a demon feds itself the stronger it gets and be getting stronger they turn more sexy or something like that. So does this mean that Lilith may change body wise in the future? (By the way her black tongue drives me insane)

intersting point! could be the case or in one other game i know she "just" gets curvier (?) the black tongue drives me crazy too xD

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
nancy is one of the best sidekicks i have seen in a game. for me way more attractive than lydia. maybe we can see her from time to time ntr or non-ntr maybe both. lydia is sexy but too dominant and too wrinkled for my personal taste- succubus will be important i assume
I like all 3 milfs(Nichole, Nancy and Lydia). The succubus is hot too.
out of those characters I think the shortest and easiest paths to sex scenes is gonna be the succubus(kinda obvious) and Nancy.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes