Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
I don't normally dig the supernatural but the renders are too good to pass up. On top of that I despise NTR but I think the warning here is unnecessary and probably preventing a lot of people from playing. You can load up on lust points and still avoid NTR, if anything mention that it's avoidable. Considering the scene with Lilith leaves the guy dead that doesn't bother me. lol
What drives me away from this game is the ntr with mom
If its avoidable theres still a chance dev will make it unavoidable down the line
Idk if dev confirmed it will remain avoidable.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
If its avoidable theres still a chance dev will make it unavoidable down the line
Looking at the way the code is written, there is a variable for the mom's NTR. Your choices will increment or decrement that value. Moving forward, it would make sense to keep following that pattern. And as you go further into the game, the scenes will require a higher value. So I would say there's a high chance that it will continue to be avoidable. Otherwise, having that variable increase or decrease in value wouldn't make sense.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Looking at the way the code is written, there is a variable for the mom's NTR. Your choices will increment or decrement that value. Moving forward, it would make sense to keep following that pattern. And as you go further into the game, the scenes will require a higher value. So I would say there's a high chance that it will continue to be avoidable. Otherwise, having that variable increase or decrease in value wouldn't make sense.
Bro you the GOAT of this thread.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
To echo what was said, if you use the tool you are warned every time about what attributes will be affected between love, and lust then ntr has it's own points. It's worth checking out. One of the better milf models to me.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Like GetOutOfMyLab already said, scenes are triggered by a point system. To get NTR with mom (and maybe in the future, with other characters) you have to get enough ntr points. You only get ntr points if you pick the choices that given ntr points. If you don't pick that choices, NTR scene simply won't happen (game even says something like: "you don't have ntr points to unlock this scene"). So, my tip for you: just pick since the beginning the choices that don't give ntr points, you can use a tooltip function of the game that show to you what points each choices give. That said, give the game a try, it's really worthy

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
Seems to me like a lot of the people who have given this game a bad review share a common dislike for one of its tags. Coincidence?
You' re free to give your positive "review", some may give negative reviews. Stop crying and raving

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Really like this game but I'm not a fan of ntr/sharing/swinging just my personal preference no offense to anyone
Ntr is avoidable as of right now was wondering if it will stay avoidable for the future?
Was also kinda wondering how much of the game is going to be ntr/sharing/swinging? 50/50 etc.?

Thank you for your time :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
This game is so good, Nicole is a sex bomb and the pics/animations are top quality. I like both routes but right now the NTR route is more sexual.
Keep the good work dev!
totally agree! And I am SO happy there is ntr! Please much much more! There can be mc content too ofc but for me ntr could easily have priority I think it’s hot too see all these hot girls get different most of the time more older cocks during the mc gets more and more power and the bond between him and Lily gets stronger till he conquers the realm of the other demon

• Angry
Reactions: GeovaniGre

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Really like this game but I'm not a fan of ntr/sharing/swinging just my personal preference no offense to anyone
Ntr is avoidable as of right now was wondering if it will stay avoidable for the future?
Was also kinda wondering how much of the game is going to be ntr/sharing/swinging? 50/50 etc.?

Thank you for your time :)
My opinion on the matter replying to someone who is unsure about the avoidance of NTR:
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=7067413

It appears that for the mom, who has the only NTR content thus far, will continue to be avoidable. I think it's safe to say that any other LI, will also have avoidable NTR.

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
I avoid NTR games where your girls gets taken or you share your girls like the plague(I love netori where you are the bull though), but it is avoidable here minus lilith, but she is a succubus type monster and she kill screws them so, not sure how to feel about that. With that said, I mostly like what I see. If I got a complaint, it is the lack of characters that are closer to the MC's age to go after. I like milfs as much as the next person, but I like variety too, I assume we will go after that bully's girl in future updates, which will be nice. One thing I suggest for the dev, just put an option to disable the NTR content at the beginning like some games do and it would make the game more enjoyable to people who do not like NTR and do not want to accidently go the NTR route.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Agreed. There will be definitely a root for all the non-ntr lovers but I REALLY hope it’s just optionally and won’t go the “power vacuum” way where it’s an ntr game but mc ha primary sex and ntr is nearly not happening. Ntr is great (you can make so much more with ntr content obviously) and for me and others I know it can easily have priority so there should be at least the option to go full ntr root like in other games. so I personally assume the game is at first something like 65% ntr and 35% non-ntr (which is imo a great balance) and later on when mc gets more and more power it will turn into 50% ntr and 50% non-ntr.

in the end there should be a full ntr and a nearly full non-ntr playthrough

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
The dev has stated time and time again that he will ensure that the NTR route is separated from the non ntr route with the release of ch 3 and everything onwards.

These haters just don't get it. It doesn't matter that the NTR is avoidable; the mere presence of NTR offends them. It doesn't matter if they don't encounter it in their game, they plain refuse to play it.

Also the NTR is already sooooo easy to avoid. The choices are obvious. I had my first playthrough without using the tooltip and I did not see any NTR at all. Immediately after that, I started a second playthrough and picked the options I saw as NTR and voila, I was on the NTR path.

It's so laughably easy to avoid. The choices basically boil down to "encourage mom to go on a date with george or not". If you dont want NTR, just tell her to avoid him. What's so hard about that?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The dev has stated time and time again that he will ensure that the NTR route is separated from the non ntr route with the release of ch 3 and everything onwards.

These haters just don't get it. It doesn't matter that the NTR is avoidable; the mere presence of NTR offends them. It doesn't matter if they don't encounter it in their game, they plain refuse to play it.

Also the NTR is already sooooo easy to avoid. The choices are obvious. I had my first playthrough without using the tooltip and I did not see any NTR at all. Immediately after that, I started a second playthrough and picked the options I saw as NTR and voila, I was on the NTR path.

It's so laughably easy to avoid. The choices basically boil down to "encourage mom to go on a date with george or not". If you dont want NTR, just tell her to avoid him. What's so hard about that?
100% this. The choices are so obvious.

Reactions: ActiveShooter
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes