What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Im still unable to get the Nicole NTR scene at the office, and this is on v0.32.

I read the changelog for v0.32 and apparently the dev changed the requirement. Is it still the 3 ntr point thing? because I still cant get it.

Otherwise the update is great and I did not know there was even a tooltip until one of the comments above me mentioned it. Will definitely use it in future playthroughs. As someone who is inexperienced with fiddling with the console, this is immensely helpful. Thanks guys.

althworld

May 12, 2018
Edit: Updated for 0.32

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA
The cheat menu doesn't really work. The cheats tab is empty and though the relationships tab has the points, you can't really tweak or change them.

Edit: I have version 30 and the mod's for 32, so that could be the problem.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just edit the script to where it only needs 2 points instead and then overwrite the script file and then close the game and bring it back up and the scene should trigger.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I don't normally dig the supernatural but the renders are too good to pass up. On top of that I despise NTR but I think the warning here is unnecessary and probably preventing a lot of people from playing. You can load up on lust points and still avoid NTR, if anything mention that it's avoidable. Considering the scene with Lilith leaves the guy dead that doesn't bother me. lol

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I looked at all the images with an editor app and found out there are 2 ntr varieties scene at the office. With and without the boobs showing. I got the one without in my playthrough, just wonder how to trigger the other one. Do i have to decrease the relationship with mom while pursuing the ntr path at the same time?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I looked at all the images with an editor app and found out there are 2 ntr varieties scene at the office. With and without the boobs showing. I got the one without in my playthrough, just wonder how to trigger the other one. Do i have to decrease the relationship with mom while pursuing the ntr path at the same time?
There is a bug. You are not able to get enough ntr points currently. You can either edit the scripts.rpa on line 1657:

change
Code:
if mo_ntr <= 2:
to
Code:
if mo_ntr <= 1:
or use the console to set mo_ntr to 3.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Considering the scene with Lilith leaves the guy dead that doesn't bother me.
This scene can't even be considered NTR. And say this being a ntr disliker as well. She is a demon sucubus and uses the guy to feed herself and kill him in the process. There is no cheating, stealing or any kind of desire or pleasure in that scene. Is simply a demon taking her food, a murder scene more than a sex scene in my POV.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This scene can't even be considered NTR. And say this being a ntr disliker as well. She is a demon sucubus and uses the guy to feed herself and kill him in the process. There is no cheating, stealing or any kind of desire or pleasure in that scene. Is simply a demon taking her food, a murder scene more than a sex scene in my POV.
I agree but you know how the community is on the definition of NTR, if another male so much as looks at a LI they lose their shit.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes