Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA
Hey Scrappy, thanks for your work. Are you goin' to update the mod? TIA
Thanks Scrappy! for updating the mod!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
So what's the downlow guys. I read the comments and like always unhelpful and divided with the vanillafags and netoretards figting each other. Is netorare unavoidable or avoidable, is the mc a wimp or is it a zero to hero what's the deal.

If it is a zero to hero I would be interested and wouldn't mind a little "netorare" in the beginning if we are able to turn the tides later down.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So what's the downlow guys. I read the comments and like always unhelpful and divided with the vanillafags and netoretards figting each other. Is netorare unavoidable or avoidable, is the mc a wimp or is it a zero to hero what's the deal.

If it is a zero to hero I would be interested and wouldn't mind a little "netorare" in the beginning if we are able to turn the tides later down.
Lilly, the succubus, fucks your neighbor to gain energy, which ends up killing the neighbor. This is unavoidable. Your "landlady's" boss sexually harasses her, gropes her and kisses her in the beginning...but she doesn't want it...she's trying to keep her job. This part in the beginning is unavoidable. After that, depending on your choices, determines the "landlady" NTR path.

So far, we do not know if Lilly will continue to feed off other men. Additionally, we don't know if your married aunt will sleep with other men, but she is someone MC can pursue.

MC gains abilities, so heading down the zero to hero path.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Lilly, the succubus, fucks your neighbor to gain energy, which ends up killing the neighbor. This is unavoidable. Your "landlady's" boss sexually harasses her, gropes her and kisses her in the beginning...but she doesn't want it...she's trying to keep her job. This part in the beginning is unavoidable. After that, depending on your choices, determines the "landlady" NTR path.

So far, we do not know if Lilly will continue to feed off other men. Additionally, we don't know if your married aunt will sleep with other men, but she is someone MC can pursue.

Alright, sounds cool thank you for the info that stuff in the beginning doesn't sound that bad. In my opinion Netorare is only netorare when the one getting netorared has actually lost the love interest as long as the chance to turn the tables is there then it's not official netorare to me.

Which is why I do really like the games with avoidable NTR, it's less about hating NTR and more about loving being able to turn the tables.

Jan 12, 2019
Here's a incest "patch", just an empty/blank patch.rpy which loads already present content/variables. So in other words, the key to the proverbial lock.

Install: extract patch.rpy to /game folder.

Edit; Or as baku.k said in the (previously)OP linked ic fix, delete the "1" from the existing patch1.rpy.
This is what I see when I click on that incest patch download file. Nothing downloads, it just opens this page.
Am I doing something wrong?

Shirouste

Jul 31, 2017
This is what I see when I click on that incest patch download file. Nothing downloads, it just opens this page.
Am I doing something wrong?
Right click on the link and save the file as, it will download a .7z file you can open with 7z or winrar

Edit: alternatively, you can just create a empty file and rename it to patch.rpy. The file is there only to "tell the game" to use the incest version. Place it inside the game folder and you are good

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The NTR is that someone uses your mom, (avoidable) and someone uses your succubus Lilith (not avoidable) Im fine with NTR/weird fetishes in games as long as they are avoidable, but unfortunately they aren't in this one...
Not sure who has 'used your succubus'. So far, she's used / drained a weak no-name chump to gain strength - which is what succubus do and which sets up the police investigation, which seems to be a major plot point.

Reactions: pochops

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020

One more question, in this current build of the game is there any sort of pay off yet like stuff for the MC. I don't wanna play the game and then get blue balled. I don't need specifics just a yes or no.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
One more question, in this current build of the game is there any sort of pay off yet like stuff for the MC. I don't wanna play the game and then get blue balled. I don't need specifics just a yes or no.
Yes, you get to fuck the succubus and there is some play time with "landlady", including non-consensual sleep intercourse. There might be some stuff with "landlady's" sister-in-law, but I don't find her attractive and didn't pursue that, so don't know how in-depth that is.

Reactions: the_fluff
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes