docc2009

Mar 21, 2020
oo class finally the update came out, though short (((well, thanks anyway!!!
what does fire and heart mean? what is better to collect? (( the heart is like proximity (attraction) as I understand it, right?))
I've climbed the files of the game in pictures and found a scene to do gymnastics with my mother, how can I get to this in the game itself?

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
about the NTR points. in 0.2 chosing the black dress gave one point but in 0.3 it doesn't (at least for me using the new option of seeing the stats the choice gives it doesn't show anything in that particular choice) so the only points you get are from telling her to do what she think is right and encourage her to think the date could be fun. Don't know if its only me though.

Tried with a save from 0.23 and it always trigger the Landlady entering Mc room in casual clothing and after that the massage, it doesn't trigger the office scene.
EroMersive

Last edited:

thedail.4321

Nov 9, 2017
It's strange that in this update have no animations, the quality is pretty good and the women are pretty Hot otherwise. One other thing, why always, if the protagonist is a man must be overpowered by a woman, and in absurd situations, it's a trend nowadays, some example: "(The character's mom is untop of him and hold his hands, of course he's super weak and can't move her hands, it's like she's some super strongman, and he must distract her to move her, that's not very manly is it :WaitWhat:)"...
From looking at the code in the game dev put about 10 animation files. But it's not in the game. Including the animation that was in the second episode, it has been completely removed. I'm not sure why

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
From looking at the code in the game dev put about 10 animation files. But it's not in the game. Including the animation that was in the second episode, it has been completely removed. I'm not sure why
Yeah it's very weird, the animations are making the scenes much hotter.

Reactions: DTchan

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Install: extract patch.rpy to /game folder.
7z¼¯'�_Hx9��������:�������î”&{€€���p�a�t�c�h�.�r�p�y���
�Éÿ>`d×� �����
Is this the patch? When I click on it, it opens a page in the browser with the figures above. It should be compressed into a WinRar file

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
The name of this game is demon boy and it contains NTR , does that mean MC will steal other people`s girl or we are the one that will get NTRed ?

Reactions: loikl

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
another great update ero but i just have to add the scripts overlapping below,you cant read the whole convo plus the animations doesnt play.and kinda wish the updates longer cuz i cant get enough of this game,so hot!!

Reactions: ActiveShooter
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes