Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
So is this heavy ntr? or just a smattering.. a little ntr is ok with me but not into it as a main meal so to speak.

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
The NTR is that someone uses your mom, (avoidable) and someone uses your succubus Lilith (not avoidable) Im fine with NTR/weird fetishes in games as long as they are avoidable, but unfortunately they aren't in this one...
Well as long as it's only the succubus being fucked by someone else that isn't avoidable, it can't really be seen as NTR. Like by nature succubi fuck everyone and it's more like eating than sex for them. It's only recently where there's been content such as "succubus falls in love with only one man", but 7 times outta 10 if there's a succubus you should know that it's going to be fucking people other than the MC as well. Just view them as prostitutes', you get to fuck them and they get paid with your lifeforce/semen.

Reactions: Shane498

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just finished and I'd say it was a decent update but a bit on the short side. A little bit of groping here and there among other things but nothing much. Got to see hell and Lucifer/Satan/Devil. I might just have to somehow resist the urge and wait for a couple of updates to pass before playing again. Let the content build up some, you know.

Not that i think the next updates is going to be short. Just that i feel it would flow better, for myself, if there was a lot more back to back chapters/episodes available.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Its really a stretch calling the succubus scene ntr, she is using that person for lifeforce and it ends really badly for that person. When she have sex with the mc its very different, my guess is future scenes with her will be point dependant like with the mother and i usually do not enjoy ntr so will avoid anything like that in this one but i still like the game there is potential there.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
อยากได้ฉากนี้
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the only way to reach this currently is to use the console to set mo_ntr = 3

ฉันคิดว่าวิธีเดียวที่จะเข้าถึงสิ่งนี้ได้ในขณะนี้คือการใช้คอนโซลเพื่อตั้งค่า mo_ntr = 3
1638397358798.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DTchan

NTRMANx2

Sep 25, 2019
I think the only way to reach this currently is to use the console to set mo_ntr = 3

ฉันคิดว่าวิธีเดียวที่จะเข้าถึงสิ่งนี้ได้ในขณะนี้คือการใช้คอนโซลเพื่อตั้งค่า mo_ntr = 3
View attachment 1526885
Thank Hero

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Played the chapters in a row and i'm impress. Renders are beautifull and the women are stunning. I really like the pace and the build up between mc and "landlady", she is very tense and defensive about get intime with mc and not lustfull for him right now and this is great. I'm eager to see the fire slow burn the taboo wall inside her and make she given up to her desires towards MC. And like someone who dislike NTR at all, the game uses NTR the exact way i like: as threat to overcome and hvae the LI all to yourself. Make the mom reject and turn down that shit boss was very satisfactory. Probaly i'm locked in the love route with mom right now and won't see that boss anymore, but that'll be awesome if dev put more "ntr threats" in love route after that, maybe with the boss still trying get in mom panties. Anyway, very good game to follow.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
And like someone who dislike NTR at all, the game uses NTR the exact way i like: as threat to overcome and hvae the LI all to yourself. Make the mom reject and turn down that shit boss was very satisfactory. Probaly i'm locked in the love route with mom right now and won't see that boss anymore, but that'll be awesome if dev put more "ntr threats" in love route after that, maybe with the boss still trying get in mom panties. Anyway, very good game to follow.
I'm with you on this. Fun fact: even if you get initially on the NTR path, in this chapter she asks the MC what to do when they're driving and you can tell her to quit. So if this stands and sets a precedent, there will always be a way out of a NTR route even if you start on it by accident. It's a good system.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019

View attachment 1526885
Is this scene from the new update?

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
I'm one of the weirdos here that don't like incest in my games but damnit, Lily and the skip button makes it worth going through

She has to be the most attractive character I've seen in a vn in a long time

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
It's strange that in this update have no animations, the quality is pretty good and the women are pretty Hot otherwise. One other thing, why always, if the protagonist is a man must be overpowered by a woman, and in absurd situations, it's a trend nowadays, some example: "(The character's mom is untop of him and hold his hands, of course he's super weak and can't move her hands, it's like she's some super strongman, and he must distract her to move her, that's not very manly is it :WaitWhat:)"...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes