Edit: Fixed Mom NTR scene always triggering
Edit2: Edited the animations so they no longer cause freezes/crashes

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA
Would this mod work with the current version or does it need to be updated?

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
These renders looks so fucking good. Is it possible to avoid cuck shit?
So far there are two scenes one is somewhat debatable imo as to whether or not it's even Ntr and the other one you can avoid by picking the right choice

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Not sure if it was the incest patch or the base game but im getting a bunch of errors with opening .webm that dont exist apparently, while playing the game.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I mean more like, does it lock me out of her route or not? but I assume not regarding your response.
Oh my bad. I don't think it locks you, probably just get alternate scenes. Similar to how the mom gets alternate scene depending on the lust, love, ntr stats.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
This game have ntr but its like mc take someone wife or girlfriend or somebody use his mom or girlfriend?
And somebody know in this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter
Jan 19, 2018
"This game contains NTR" What kind? Do we get cucked or do we do the cucking? Also if it is that we get cucked, can we avoid it?

TMBABY

Dec 9, 2020
This game have ntr but its like mc take someone wife or girlfriend or somebody use his mom or girlfriend?
And somebody know in this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy?
The NTR is that someone uses your mom, (avoidable) and someone uses your succubus Lilith (not avoidable) Im fine with NTR/weird fetishes in games as long as they are avoidable, but unfortunately they aren't in this one...

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
The NTR is that someone uses your mom, (avoidable) and someone uses your succubus Lilith (not avoidable) Im fine with NTR/weird fetishes in games as long as they are avoidable, but unfortunately they aren't in this one...
I mean tbf, with Lilith it was more her doing it to drain the person, not like "I'm taking your girl and nothing will happen to me"

Reactions: JojodoLolo

TMBABY

Dec 9, 2020
"This game contains NTR" What kind? Do we get cucked or do we do the cucking? Also if it is that we get cucked, can we avoid it?
We (MC) have one avoidable cuck, with the mother and boss, and one unavoidable cuck, with our succubus and a random stranger, you get to eat her out after she does it if your into that though.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
And what about impregnation and pregnancy?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Lilith shes just a tool. Dont care if she go with others. Mom the other hand better not touch.
Btw is There mom no NTR content in this update?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes