Feb 15, 2019
So made a run in the love path already but i can't trigger the office ntr scene, mom takes her panties and leaves. The spoiler goblin posted in the request forum show a different part of the scene with mom without her bra. So has anyone been able to trigger it?
so here is the thing about this scene:
you gotta have many ntr points to do this, and you can only do this *i think* with mods that i did too. install the mods on a copy version on the game and go to the end of the chapter 2 , then use cheats and change the points. after that go back to your original game *without any mod* and play the game from that save so this way you can have the points you need.
and another thing about it is that i tried the scene two time and once he asks to see her nipple and she rejects him, and in the other one she let him do it. BUT...after that he wants to see more but she wont let him.
So here is what i think : either the scene is just this and nothing more, or you need more ntr points or somthing to trigger the scene. and if its not the second one then im disappointed.

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
So what are the paths on this? what kind of ntr is there, is the MC the one being cucked or doing the cucking? Can it be avoided a more love path be played and can we fuck the "landlady" on a love path?
Is there a decent amount of content alltogether?
Thx in advance

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Links to update 0.30 were posted in the request thread so i thought i would leave them here as well... Thanks to BaasB

- - -
okay that was CHP 2 but name CHP3 wtf ?

Forsaken08

Apr 26, 2019
I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game
Edit: Fixed Mom NTR scene always triggering
Edit2: Edited the animations so they no longer cause freezes/crashes

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA
update pls

ExMachinaEV

Nov 19, 2021
A bit short, not gonna lie. If updates were a bit longer and meatier this could easily be a great spiritual successor to Dreams of Desire. Renders are certainly up there.

Having said that, despite the plot and characters themselves being overall pretty nice, it can not be understated how little i care about the succubus :KEK:
Don't offend "Dreams of Desire" by comparing with this game

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
So what are the paths on this? what kind of ntr is there, is the MC the one being cucked or doing the cucking? Can it be avoided a more love path be played and can we fuck the "landlady" on a love path?
Is there a decent amount of content alltogether?
Thx in advance
What kind of ntr can we expect?
MC stealing the girls or mc's girls being stolen?
Anyone please?

May 27, 2017
What kind of ntr can we expect?
MC stealing the girls or mc's girls being stolen?
Gajo99
99% of the time a game has the NTR tag, it's the latter. Demon lady is a succubus, and landlady is a struggling single parent.
The NTR tag on this site is rarely used to represent Netori (which is MC stealing someone's girls).
Though, from reading comments and reviews, it seems to be an optional path.

I don't understand if there's an Android Version or what
Seems like the Android version is being updated, you just have to wait.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes