RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
The best way to judge waiting time if by measuring an update lenght. this update supposedly has real animations and if you are not accustomed to them they take extra amount of time. So waiting and seeing the amount of play time should tell us if it was worth it or not. Not gonna lie though this would be so much better if the Dev did some sort of weekly vlog post in patreon even if not much is accomplished that week having word from the one making the game is reassuring in nearly all cases.

Feb 15, 2019
On the discord he said this is the longest chapter so far. With decent content for both paths. We'll have to wait and see.

Should be. Unless he delays it, so far there's nothing that indicates he's pushing it back.
Is the discord private for patreons only or is it public?

Feb 15, 2019
He still hasn't said anything. I don't like to crap on a new dev, but going radio silent close to the supposed release date is worrying for his future.
I think he's gonna release it early December for extra revenue from his Patrons most likely.
Sad. Really wanted to play the game today but why the fuck would you promise something that you can't do, legit i was just checking the sites repeatedly today to see the game somewhere. And i hope the update won't be just a few minutes of gameplay cuz if it is, then it's a big fat fukcing L for the dev. But fuck me man the models and everything looks good.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Really wanted to play the game today but why the fuck would you promise something that you can't do
As with many things related to software/game development and other IT things, no date is ever set in stone. Finding issues to bugs can take longer than expected. Fixing a render that didn't turn out just right might take longer. These types of things happen all the time.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Sad. Really wanted to play the game today but why the fuck would you promise something that you can't do, legit i was just checking the sites repeatedly today to see the game somewhere. And i hope the update won't be just a few minutes of gameplay cuz if it is, then it's a big fat fukcing L for the dev. But fuck me man the models and everything looks good.
The game has been great so far, I trust this update will be good.
Only issue is lack of status update. Many devs that have bad tendencies for future updates and their overall production towards the project do this.
As with many things related to software/game development and other IT things, no date is ever set in stone. Finding issues to bugs can take longer than expected. Fixing a render that didn't turn out just right might take longer. These types of things happen all the time.
True, production issues are a normal occurance.
It's just difficult to trust devs lately(or mainly this last year), a lot of them exploit their fans and do shady tactics to milk the games life cycle to keep their money flow.
This dev is still new, he's still pretty unknown to us. So we'll have to wait and see.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Absolutely true, but also it's all about communication, the update is getting pushed back a little bit? Fine, but let your supporters know, going radio silence is never a good sign.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes