bhrz

Jul 2, 2018
Hi Guys, here's a little preview of what to expect in the next Chapter.

I'm happy to tell you that the release is near. All the content of Chapter 3 will be finished during the course of next week. Then the only thing that's left for me to do are some minor revisions (a few days max). After which Chapter 3 will be all set for release!

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Hi Guys, here's a little preview of what to expect in the next Chapter.

I'm happy to tell you that the release is near. All the content of Chapter 3 will be finished during the course of next week. Then the only thing that's left for me to do are some minor revisions (a few days max). After which Chapter 3 will be all set for release!
damn cant wait to see the mom again,she's so hot!!ero hurry up man :KEK:

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
That...doesn't answer the question though I would say the mom would offer herself so the bully wouldn't abuse her son but the mc seems to have taken care of that problem.
Maybe such power proves to be unreliable, maybe taxes greatly on his body, or perhaps isn't as permanent as we might think and only granted under certain conditions... not to mention something he would have to hide from the public eyes, for the bully or anyone else could try and use it against him, with the effective risk of being prosecuted and involving the mom aswell in order to protect the son.

I can guess there could be choices to bluff and scare the bully and whoever harassing the mom while keeping a low profile, whereas relying too much/blatantly on the power could expose him and put them both in trouble.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What would he have to hide? The fact he is actively fighting his way outta two bullying hustlers?
Everyone knows they are bullies. Their parents cannot wait to see them badly hurt and retort
Dad of bully: ”This is the life you wanted, asshole! See where it gets you, fkking moron? Had enough?”
Maybe such power proves to be unreliable, maybe taxes greatly on his body, or perhaps isn't as permanent as we might think and only granted under certain conditions... not to mention something he would have to hide from the public eyes, for the bully or anyone else could try and use it against him, with the effective risk of being prosecuted and involving the mom aswell in order to protect the son.

I can guess there could be choices to bluff and scare the bully and whoever harassing the mom while keeping a low profile, whereas relying too much/blatantly on the power could expose him and put them both in trouble.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes