Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
What would he have to hide?
Oh nothing, perhaps that he grew superhuman strength arguably capable of effortlessly kill people? Or maybe even worse powers than the succubus?

Everyone knows they are bullies. Their parents cannot wait to see them badly hurt and retort
Dad of bully: ”This is the life you wanted, asshole! See where it gets you, fkking moron? Had enough?”
Oh gosh... :sneaky:

Reactions: Tank Dempsey

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Oh nothing, perhaps that he grew superhuman strength arguably capable of effortlessly kill people? Or maybe even worse powers than the succubus?

Oh gosh... :sneaky:
He wouldn't need to use all of it just enough to get them to back off. I can't believe defending himself makes mc the bad guy smh.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
He wouldn't need to use all of it just enough to get them to back off. I can't believe defending himself makes mc the bad guy smh.
And that's what I elaborated in the quote to your previous post, that possibly the player will get to choose to which degree using that power.

If used subtlety, he might keep a low profile while still being able to get rid of the bullies and whoever gets in the way of his LI, which could also mean preserving his "humanity" (granted there is any corruption) and open up genuine romance routes.

Should he instead give in to the power and bask in its perks, he might risk drawing attention from other demons and police alike, putting all the ones he loves at risk.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes