Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Damn I hope that dev will do better in next update, even Lydia's blackmail too weak..
I liked the update, but it was short. The dev just just overpromised a bit much, I remember him saying that this update was gonna be longer than chapter 2. It is, but not by much.
I like the slow burn, it's not too slow where nothing happens like some other games do.

Hopefully he can start dedicating more time towards the game.
Also can u get in more detail about what u didn't like just out of curiosity?

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Amazing UI. It looks like very professionally done, like an AAA game. Fonts, colour, their sizes, and hints everything is very well done.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It was short but very hot. Renders are still incredible and models are gorgeous :love:

Quite a lot of typos though, but the english is good enough

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Is this game worth playing if you want to avoid NTR I'm getting the impression most of the content is NTR

And does the MC have sex with Mom yet?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Need gallery mod to see if I missed something, the sleeping scene wasn't bad but the MC didn't use his mouth this time which is a downgrade in my opinion especially knowing that the hottest option will always lead to a game over....Lily is cool as always but had a few seconds of screen time with nothing hot sadly.

This is one of those games that have more quality than quantity and I would be lying if I said I didn't prefer to have both.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Need gallery mod to see if I missed something, the sleeping scene wasn't bad but the MC didn't use his mouth this time which is a downgrade in my opinion especially knowing that the hottest option will always lead to a game over....Lily is cool as always but had a few seconds of screen time with nothing hot sadly.

This is one of those games that have more quality than quantity and I would be lying if I said I didn't prefer to have both.
I like that the choices count here for the upcoming scenes. I assume Lily will be a bigger part of the next update, since she shows up the end of chapter 3.
I think this chapter will setup for more scenes in the next one, hopefully the dev can spend more time on this since he'll gain more patrons.

Reactions: Drafox

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Two things about the writing:
- the fourth line in the textbox can not be seen, only three lines are visible, so the text below is lost
- quiet meens silent, what you want most of the time is quite, this is used an awful lot

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
this update is 99% mom/son incest stuff, not interesting, generic. Would instead prefer the lily story. And yea I also had the issue with text getting cut off, have to move 1 line further and read in log what was cut off.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes