Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
The dev has stated time and time again that he will ensure that the NTR route is separated from the non ntr route with the release of ch 3 and everything onwards.

These haters just don't get it. It doesn't matter that the NTR is avoidable; the mere presence of NTR offends them. It doesn't matter if they don't encounter it in their game, they plain refuse to play it.

Also the NTR is already sooooo easy to avoid. The choices are obvious. I had my first playthrough without using the tooltip and I did not see any NTR at all. Immediately after that, I started a second playthrough and picked the options I saw as NTR and voila, I was on the NTR path.

It's so laughably easy to avoid. The choices basically boil down to "encourage mom to go on a date with george or not". If you dont want NTR, just tell her to avoid him. What's so hard about that?
I agree there are some really stubborn ntr haters out there that can’t even stand the option of ntr eveb it brings way more variety and possibilities and kinks to the table. Don’t worry these ppl confuse and sometimes even annoy me too.

but gladly there are enough who like and appreciate both. and this game without ntr wouldn’t make sense. Haters should play other games then. Simple as that.:giggle:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Is this still primarily a NTR game with a love route to only get more money?
Try it out. It’s not that much content atm so it won’t take long. And if you read the comments here more closely you wouldn’t know what it is about :ROFLMAO:

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
tbh i have not read any reviews on this game and have now tried 2 different versions and would also have to give this a bad review, if i was going to give it one at all.
i have been using this site for years under differing accounts and other sites too and have never ever had more than one crash in a blue moon with renpy.

this game however, crashed when bully was attacking in library, crashed again when girl was climbing MC's leg, crashed yet again when landlady was being fondled in corridor, and then crashed again during foot massage. i then went and played another renpy game from here for hours and no issues at all.

i had the very same experience with BOTH versions and ONLY of this game, so there is definitely an issue somewhere in the coding.
visually i agree the game is pretty great, the story doesn't excite me none but having given up during act 2 fed up with constant crashing, i have not really seen it develop.

i agree it is absolutely bonkers why anyone would complain in a thread marked with a tag they dislike and can only guess that either they hate themselves that they actually like it and are redirecting their protests in order to hide their shame, or are just part of a new type of masochism kink yet to be named, for the online generation. no idea why otherwise.

anyway, i had my brain fart and will now go for a good mental flossing and hope i don't develop a kink from doing that :D
Really? I have not crashed with the game at all. This versions I've played are v0.23 and the latest v0.32.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Is this still primarily a NTR game with a love route to only get more money?
I avoid all ntr with Nicole since beginning and can say: there is a couple of good and erotic scenes between her an MC already. As for now, i feel that avoid NTR in this game doesn't cause skips in the story like we've been "skiping" content. Feels more like we are unlock different scenes. In other words: non-natr path really seems a real path with proper content, not simply big skips in the story with lack of content, which is fucking great. I stopped play much games with so called "non-ntr/love path" because this paths are more like skip 90% of content. Glad isn't the case of this game.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
tbh i have not read any reviews on this game and have now tried 2 different versions and would also have to give this a bad review, if i was going to give it one at all.
i have been using this site for years under differing accounts and other sites too and have never ever had more than one crash in a blue moon with renpy.

this game however, crashed when bully was attacking in library, crashed again when girl was climbing MC's leg, crashed yet again when landlady was being fondled in corridor, and then crashed again during foot massage. i then went and played another renpy game from here for hours and no issues at all.

i had the very same experience with BOTH versions and ONLY of this game, so there is definitely an issue somewhere in the coding.
visually i agree the game is pretty great, the story doesn't excite me none but having given up during act 2 fed up with constant crashing, i have not really seen it develop.

i agree it is absolutely bonkers why anyone would complain in a thread marked with a tag they dislike and can only guess that either they hate themselves that they actually like it and are redirecting their protests in order to hide their shame, or are just part of a new type of masochism kink yet to be named, for the online generation. no idea why otherwise.

anyway, i had my brain fart and will now go for a good mental flossing and hope i don't develop a kink from doing that :D
I play the 3 chapters in a row after the last release and game worked perfectly, too. Zero bugs or crash. I don't know but maybe the problem isn't the game.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
I think it will be like culture sh*ck game where MC has to work hard for a handjob with landlady with Non-NTR route, where as villains were started already fucking her in NTR route.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Pogo123 and Jeancul

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
I think it will be like culture sh*ck game where MC has to work hard for a handjob with landlady with Non-NTR route, where as villains were started already fucking her in NTR route.
Well from the looks of it so far Mc and Mom content will be a slow burn as it should be. There is no sense of Mc and mom having sex so early, just because this is a game doesn't mean that it can't be realistic. The boss having sex with Nicole first on the other hand makes more sense because she is being blackmailed so she can keep her job (And because the player keeps encouraging her to stay working there of course) we know how this kind of things happen in real life.

Over all it has been pretty balanced thus far, this update brought 1 NTR scene and 2 Scenes with Nicole (Massage and the groping one) We already can see a little what our choices are doing for Nicole to lust for mc so i don't think it will take too long to see some sex scenes between them. I play both paths btw so I'm trying to give an opinion without leaning on 1 path in particular. In the end being realistic an incestuos relationship on vn/renpy games shouldn't happen early on, it has to grow and develop so its can feel more rewarding at the end. (English is not my main language btw so if I come as to blunt or offensive I'm sorry)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
no bugs at all? i keep getting lots of IOError: Couldn't find file 'video/ep3/ep3_mcrub5_2.webm'.
i guess i should run unren on it and see if they are even in the rpas. cuz this is rather odd to not include the animation files.

ugh no there are zero video files in the rpa, wtf?!?

oh haha somehow i d/led 0.30 and i see it's suddenly 0.32, the link i used must not have been updated at the time.

Last edited:

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Well from the looks of it so far Mc and Mom content will be a slow burn as it should be. There is no sense of Mc and mom having sex so early, just because this is a game doesn't mean that it can't be realistic. The boss having sex with Nicole first on the other hand makes more sense because she is being blackmailed so she can keep her job (And because the player keeps encouraging her to stay working there of course) we know how this kind of things happen in real life.

Over all it has been pretty balanced thus far, this update brought 1 NTR scene and 2 Scenes with Nicole (Massage and the groping one) We already can see a little what our choices are doing for Nicole to lust for mc so i don't think it will take too long to see some sex scenes between them. I play both paths btw so I'm trying to give an opinion without leaning on 1 path in particular. In the end being realistic an incestuos relationship on vn/renpy games shouldn't happen early on, it has to grow and develop so its can feel more rewarding at the end. (English is not my main language btw so if I come as to blunt or offensive I'm sorry)
Ok, So, Mom upto the end, is going to be have tons of fuck scenes with her boss and may be other men, become a street whore at the "end of the game" with many hardcore, kinky, corruptive scenes in NTR route. while MC & Mom will have one or two slow smooth handholding lovey-dovey fuck scenes at the "end of game" and gets completed status in non-ntr route?

Or

Even if it is slow burn in the beginning.. but, There's going to be another route called "non-ntr style of corruption route" too where MC can be a demigod where he can use his powers to make his mom "a personal slut" of his dungeon?

Because if there isn't a later route happening in this game, then i dont think its gonna be rewarding for "corruption" fans which are into non-ntr. It may only be like-able for hardcore ntr fans and "handholding" vanilla fans. It's sad that many "optional" ntr devs think that "non-ntr" fans are only into "handholding". I can bear slow burn in the beginning, but only if it going to give same level of hardcore fun like villains in NTR route atleast in later part of game.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Ok, So, Mom upto the end, is going to be have tons of fuck scenes with her boss and may be other men, become a street whore at the "end of the game" with many hardcore, kinky, corruptive scenes in NTR route. while MC & Mom will have one or two slow smooth handholding lovey-dovey fuck scenes at the "end of game" and gets completed status in non-ntr route?

Or

Even if it is slow burn in the beginning.. but, There's going to be another route called "non-ntr style of corruption route" too where MC can be a demigod where he can use his powers to make his mom "a personal slut" of his dungeon?

Because if there isn't a later route happening in this game, then i dont think its gonna be rewarding for "corruption" fans which are into non-ntr. It may only be like-able for hardcore ntr fans and "handholding" vanilla fans. It's sad that many "optional" ntr devs think that "non-ntr" fans are only into "handholding". I can bear slow burn in the beginning, but only if it going to give same level of hardcore fun like villains in NTR route atleast in later part of game.
? Good brain storming but I personally like corruption AND ntr content (also blackmailing from time to time) btw I ship Mr. Morris and gorgeous Nicole hope to see more of them in the future

Do you know the game THE TYRANT? I assume it will go more that direction but better to give you a better idea since you have so many questions

Reactions: ActiveShooter

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018

Or

My prediction for the NTR paths for Nichole are these. If you gave her NTR points for her to stay at the company, majority of her scenes will be with the two buisnessmen we've seen so far and a few others that will be introduced later.

If you chose the path for her to quit the company, she'll become a message therapist since she just got laid off and needs to find employment.
I think the dev is also aiming for NTR path with this aswell because she mention in chp1 and chp2 that she was trained by a male charecter, which might lead to a love interest for her if you chose so.
This job could also lead to the customers having lewd scenes with her customers.

There's another NTR path which is pretty much guaranteed, which is the bully.
I think the dev will definitely do one for Brandon(main bully), probably in a sort of blackmail or "I'll stop bullying your son if you do sexual favors" type of story.
Idk If the dev will do one for the other bully(Jayden).

I think paths between MC and Nichole will be either corruption or love. Depending on the points you gather and how you chose MC to use his abilities.

• I just jizzed my pants

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
My prediction for the NTR paths for Nichole are these. If you gave her NTR points for her to stay at the company, majority of her scenes will be with the two buisnessmen we've seen so far and a few others that will be introduced later.

If you chose the path for her to quit the company, she'll become a message therapist since she just got laid off and needs to find employment.
I think the dev is also aiming for NTR path with this aswell because she mention in chp1 and chp2 that she was trained by a male charecter, which might lead to a love interest for her if you chose so.
This job could also lead to the customers having lewd scenes with her customers.

There's another NTR path which is pretty much guaranteed, which is the bully.
I think the dev will definitely do one for Brandon(main bully), probably in a sort of blackmail or "I'll stop bullying your son if you do sexual favors" type of story.
Idk If the dev will do one for the other bully(Jayden).

I think paths between MC and Nichole will be either corruption or love. Depending on the points you gather and how you chose MC to use his abilities.
i agree with your brainstorming (nice catch with the therapist) till you mentioned Brandon cause if you played chapter3 already you would know that he got already confronted with mc’s demonic strength which are just growing.

Why would Brandon try to blackmail mc if he got scared af by mc’s suddenly power?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob Jewl

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
? Good brain storming but I personally like corruption AND ntr content (also blackmailing from time to time) btw I ship Mr. Morris and gorgeous Nicole hope to see more of them in the future

Do you know the game THE TYRANT? I assume it will go more that direction but better to give you a better idea since you have so many questions
I remember the Tyrant game, shame it was abadonned. Only found it afterwards.
Idk if Nichole will become a full on "whore" like you can make some of the charecters in the Tyrant, but I think she'll still become pretty slutty by the end of the game depending on your choices.
I think we'll probably get a threesome scene with her with 2 guys(maybe one with Mc sharing her?).

I also believe next chapter or the one after will have a sex scene between Nichole and a male charecter.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
i agree with your brainstorming (now catch with the therapist) till you mentioned Brandon cause if you played chapter3 already you would know that he got already confronted with mc’s demonic strength which are just growing.

Why would Brandon try to blackmail mc if he got scared af by mc’s suddenly power?
I meant it like if Brandon were blackmailing his Mom.
For example, he could make up a story that MC assaulted him at school(bathroom scene) and that he'll press charges. Which could lead to MC getting expelled, losing scholarships or getting a criminal record.

Brandon could use this leverage behind MC's back and make Nichole do sexual favors in exchange for his silence to not get MC in trouble.
Nichole will agree depending on the amount of lust or NTR points acquired.

• I just jizzed my pants

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Or

I would agree that there needs to be more than those two paths. But having to maintain too many paths could cause burn out (from a development standpoint) and increase the likelihood of abandonment, which I would hate to see happen. I think Zorlun on his 'Project Myriam' does a good job of providing lots of variety while still maintaining a core direction. Hopefully, this dev will be able to pull it off as well. It's still early, but so far I like what he's done.

Reactions: Bob Jewl

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018

Or

Also to add on to the normal love or corruption Nichole paths. I think the slow burn is pretty great so far, especially in linked to the update schedule which is every 2-3 months. I think a slow burn makes the experience much better, as long as he doesn't over do it(example: AMNESIA). I do hope he can make slightly longer chapters now that the dev has more support.

If the dev does a good amount of chapters, I'm sure will have enough conten for Nichole in most of her paths.

I think another thing this dev needs to watch out for is not introduce too many love interests, this will slow the development process like we've seen time and time again. Especially if it's a charecter fans dislike.
I think we have a decent balance with Nichole, Lydia, Nancy and the succubus.
There's also the chicks at the school, but I think he should concentrate on the main 4 I just mentioned until they have a good amount of content.

Last edited:

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I would agree that there needs to be more than those two paths. But having to maintain too many paths could cause burn out (from a development standpoint) and increase the likelihood of abandonment, which I would hate to see happen. I think Zorlun on his 'Project Myriam' does a good job of providing lots of variety while still maintaining a core direction. Hopefully, this dev will be able to pull it off as well. It's still early, but so far I like what he's done.
I agree, this is his first game and so far he's been doing fantastic I'd say and set a new standards for other devs.
Like I mentioned earlier, I don't think multiple paths will be a trouble as long as he doesn't introduce too many charecters.
He'd pretty much have to balance a path for each character, which could lead to some lacking a good amount of scenes.

I think he should just keep it how it is now, and concentrate on the love interests we have in the game at the moment.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes