4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DemonCharmer-0.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
but in the wrong path where is Haruka? I did not find her.

PS: However, this game needs the names and positions of where to find them during the day to be included in the list of characters, because then you forget who is who and where they are.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
How do you beat Susamaru on the evil route? I also can't beat her clone on the good route. They both kill me and seem impossible to win against right now.

Darknerious

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
How do you beat Susamaru on the evil route? I also can't beat her clone on the good route. They both kill me and seem impossible to win against right now.
Uhm... Beat Susamaru in bad route shouldn't be that hard. But just in case, use only the tentacle skill and defend when she use her ultimate.
And about the side quest in good route. As it is optional, I thought about making it more difficult, but it is not impossible. Just manage your energy well, defend yourself when she uses her ultimate, use potions, bring an assistant which attribute is the enemy's weakness. In this case it is water (kanao). Still, I know the battle system needs a lot of improvement.

Last edited:
Reactions: BanditoMarito

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
well I defeats her like 4 times, repeating it several times. But I tell you, it's not difficult if you shop at the store. Buy yourself life and mana potions. You beat the first clone easily because you practically heal your mana when you rape her. In the second phase you can't rape her to recover mana so use potions, using objects doesn't make you lose turns so you can charge easily. Alternate defense and tentacle in the second phase and win.

mister-blackcat

Apr 5, 2020
I think I found a bug, I'm on the good route and at the end of the second mission after facing muu when completing the mission it says that I gained 100 money, but when I went to buy items in the store it showed that I didn't earn anything, the The same thing happened the first time I went to the store and I didn't get the items even though I said I got them

mikelolo

Jun 2, 2021
I can't defeat Susamaru on the good route, she destroys me in third phase and I can't go to the city to buy potions in this route (don't know if it's a bug) or I just don't where how to access there

Reactions: yamajin

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
I can't defeat Susamaru on the good route, she destroys me in third phase and I can't go to the city to buy potions in this route (don't know if it's a bug) or I just don't where how to access there
so a small tip, you can guard when they are about to do their finisher which cuts the damage back

Darknerious

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2022
I think I found a bug, I'm on the good route and at the end of the second mission after facing muu when completing the mission it says that I gained 100 money, but when I went to buy items in the store it showed that I didn't earn anything, the The same thing happened the first time I went to the store and I didn't get the items even though I said I got them
thanks to let me know. You are right, in the next update ill fix it and reward it

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes