PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Okay - i was complaining about the low-contrast text in another game earlier this week - this one is even worse.

Half the time you's never notice there was text at the bottom of the screen if you didn't expect for there to be.

WHY do devs do this?

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
Okay - i was complaining about the low-contrast text in another game earlier this week - this one is even worse.

Half the time you's never notice there was text at the bottom of the screen if you didn't expect for there to be.

WHY do devs do this?
I know, improve it next update

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I liked the game a lot but some things do bother me a bit; MCs dick or rather his dick head...I mean c'mon and I guess the fact that the mom isn't that bothered that the MC is touching her, I mean if you want to make a fuckfest type of game it's fine as long as you can pump out the scenes but I thought the MC would spend a bit more time corrupting her (and/or others in the game).
AGAIN those are the things that bothered me the most at the moment, I LIKE the art and the dialogue is fine. GL DEV!

Reactions: scarypumpkin

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
How come the animations are so... Slow? Makes it feel like everything is lagging because the jump between key frames is really obvious.

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
How come the animations are so... Slow? Makes it feel like everything is lagging because the jump between key frames is really obvious.
the animation are show and are set at 0.2 sec, for most of it. i'm using renpy to animate the frames. so, if frames are skipping, you're probably low on ram or doing heavy multitasking

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
the animation are show and are set at 0.2 sec, for most of it. i'm using renpy to animate the frames. so, if frames are skipping, you're probably low on ram or doing heavy multitasking
I didn't say the frames are skipping, it's as if the animation is being played slower than it was intended. I have 16gb of RAM and the only other thing open is my browser, so I doubt thats the issue.

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I didn't say the frames are skipping, it's as if the animation is being played slower than it was intended. I have 16gb of RAM and the only other thing open is my browser, so I doubt thats the issue.
My bad, i thought it was a technical problem, but it was your opinion

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 12 Votes