LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
the idea is nice and I know it is a WIP...but...the time/movement system gives me headache, lust doesn't go up (even if I do tons of lewd actions during the day) and anyway I find it a needlessly hard way to play. I get what the dev is trying to do but it could be easier without being boring. Anywy I'm sure it will improve, so I'll keep an eye on this one (I love the theme and hourglass figures, so...).

ahmed001

Apr 4, 2020
is there any walkthrough cuz I played the game for an hour and expect the bathroom scene from sis and mom and bus and nurse can't find any other sense

• Red Heart
Reactions: libertypics

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
is there any walkthrough cuz I played the game for an hour and expect the bathroom scene from sis and mom and bus and nurse can't find any other sense
characters location.txt show all scenes that is currently in the game

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.07 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I tried to play, but in my opinion it's impossible. The navigation system is just awful.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I love the game I love mc's mom but I would like a mod to keep lust and other things up high, that part of doing things bores me and lust does not rise

Reactions: inkyhorn

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
thanks for everybody's feedback about the game will make an easy mode or something for those that find the game too difficult or don't like the grind, next update

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
The school is somehow bugged. I arrive before 9 am and I can not enter on a friday. Can that be fixed?

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Nurse office on friday is bugged too. I got the message, go into the office ... watching the sequenz and at the end she says my char never came. them i get the 2nd message I shall visit her again ... after that on friday afternoon she is a "no show".

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
The school is somehow bugged. I arrive before 9 am and I can not enter on a friday. Can that be fixed?
Nurse office on friday is bugged too. I got the message, go into the office ... watching the sequenz and at the end she says my char never came. them i get the 2nd message I shall visit her again ... after that on friday afternoon she is a "no show".
thanks for letting me know, will address these issues

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
First playthrough

Why is Mandy such an asshole?! I know sisters in this game are ALWAYS either obsessed with you or hate your guts, but damn, dude's in hospital and she's SUCH AN ASS?!

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
First playthrough

Why is Mandy such an asshole?! I know sisters in this game are ALWAYS either obsessed with you or hate your guts, but damn, dude's in hospital and she's SUCH AN ASS?!
She is both, she wants the MC to hate her for her own reasons...

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes