aelmonte

Jan 22, 2018
I like this! Keep the dick big and the animations flowing ;D I like that the dialog gets to the point quickly and there's not too much text. Idle animations are cool and way too rarely used in games like this, so that's great. Basically, I'm looking forward to an animation-heavy game. Just keep adding content steadily and you'll end up with something you're proud of. I'm a patron now.

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
DemonCurse 0.05 out
dialogue added to jenna animation in kitchen
new dialogue and animation for mary classroom 101
new dialogue and animation for lila bus
jenna and mandy randomly placed in kitchen or bathroom every new day
characters location.txt added

DemonCurse-v0.05-linux.tar.bz2

DemonCurse-v0.05-mac.zip

DemonCurse-v0.05-win.zip

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.04 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
2dcg, dating sim, romance, big ass, big tits, teasing, animated, corruption, monster girl, paranormal
And? Were is sex tags? No? When i go out from here :mad:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.05 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Gabaw

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
besides a few typos for a first release its alright im looking forward to corrupting the family. My only issue i see for future release is how much stamina it cost right now. The first day without exploring the map and just doing the main quest after the teacher event i was already low and to walk it back to my room to speak to the succubus(btw you should say to meet up at your room afterschool since I didnt know where she wanted to meet up) i was already at the -30 stamina and sleeping didnt really help much. Other than that good luck with the game.

for people wondering this is a first release so there isnt much rn
check the text file the creator included to see event that are in the game.

Reactions: milfzer69

Spider456

Sep 26, 2020
There is no sound what so ever. Is there suppose to be because there are volume sliders in the settings.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes