F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
is someone able to code or photshop the roomnames in the game? i always forget the bath, my room, etc. don´t know why its not labeled.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
what logic is it that i get a buttjob+handjob but a tonguekiss requires high enough lewndess... hah?! i mean the bathroom scenes are worth it, so steamy. especially when you pretend to leave.

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
what logic is it that i get a buttjob+handjob but a tonguekiss requires high enough lewndess... hah?! i mean the bathroom scenes are worth it, so steamy. especially when you pretend to leave.
forgot about that, will fix it

Reactions: F9Zoney

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I think this game is great in fact i wish more people knew about it its realy a gem. I hope we get to do more stuff with the mom soon im here for the mom and son incest content. The kissing was nice but a blowjob or titfuck and fucking her pussy scene soon would be nice to see. And ofcourse impregnation and vaginal pregnant sex and after birth stuff who knows.

Keep it up dev. :D
then you will like the next update

Reactions: AdamJohn36

hal0056

Mar 15, 2021
I saw this game a while ago and the art threw me off, but now i kinda like it. I'm assuming next update will be the mother, but will there be more sister related content as well?

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I saw this game a while ago and the art threw me off, but now i kinda like it. I'm assuming next update will be the mother, but will there be more sister related content as well?
No, but probably the update after that

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
so what new scenes are missable if I don't start a new game? And how do I get the new Mary new scene?

scarypumpkin

I am a pumpkin
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
so what new scenes are missable if I don't start a new game? And how do I get the new Mary new scene?
miss - Jenna kiss 1 and 2 and new milf Nina intro
go to class, knock Mary pen under desk, make sure stamina above 30

Reactions: Aero34

Blade415

Sep 2, 2018
When you're talking to Mary the first time after class and click the tutor option you get the text "notting" instead of nothing.

2.00 star(s) 12 Votes