Jan 2, 2019
V.04 has arrived! Below you'll find a link to the game + the password you'll need to access it.
Thank you so much for supporting me in this project, it's grown way quicker than I ever anticipated and I'm super happy and grateful that I get to do what I do now.
I, and my playtesters, have done as much work as possible over the last week and a half since I finished the build to stomp out all the bugs. That being said, as always there will be more - hopefully no game-breaking ones, but a good rule is to save early and often! You guys have the privilege of playing it early, but you're also my second, much larger, wave of testers that help me get a cleaner final product out to everyone - so if you find a bug, please tell me about it on the discord in the help channel (you can message me here if you aren't on discord).
Alright, enough talking, enjoy the game! Save slot 50 picks up right at the start of v.04, just check the quest log for what to do!
DD v.04.1 PC =
MAC = Password: All1nth3Fami1y (This one doesn't work anymore) Password 2: HeyC00laNewPassw0rd!
I guess this means I'm getting popular when the game gets pirated in the first few hours haha (LOL)
mate you have one job. THE MEGA LINK this doesnt work just post the mega link alone come on man cant be that hard lmao

Jan 2, 2019
also why is in the op only the pc version of 0.04 available when there is also a mac version. whoever updates the op can you please update the mac link to 0.04 as well thank you

h4ms4ndw1ch

May 2, 2021
Huh. Brandy should be in the bathroom just north of the room the nurse is in. the other two events are outside the school in the grassy area surrounding the building. You're still at school, yeah? I'm not sure if I had locked out teleporting for this version but I hope you're still at school haha

if you started these events and then somehow left school you might need to reload and try it again, I have made it impossible (I think) to leave school for this next version to avoid these kinds of bugs
If you go inside and do the Brandy event before the others you can't leave the building.

axeml

Apr 21, 2019
Nevermind I figured it out, you gotta keep visiting angels and asha gives you her power to slow time so you gotta challenge Arianna again and she will be slow. As for people that are stuck in school just do the outsode stuff first then the bathroom
Where are the angels?

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
is there a walkthrough idk where to go in the beginning besides wait until the evening to come back home, time doesnt move or anything

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes