Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The arianna one, is there sex with her this chapter?, I only managed to beat her in the race apart from that content & Asha's content.. finished Romantic content with MCs mom as well.. is there anything else.. visited brenda at the beach as well on weekends
Ok, I will ask again: What does the text of the top quest task say for each of those:
  • Arianna
  • Mom
  • The Demon's Trist
  • Ms. Brenda
Either type the actual text of the task or screenshot.

Because all of them showed as advancing through until there was no further content available when I played.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
In v.04 there'll be a delivery job and a cleaning job, more options will be added later
Is the cleaning job broken? Cleaned all the lobby messes and get no pay or way to end it. If talking to the receptionist again the scenario just restarts

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
What is the password of the file in Mega?
What password? OP's Mega link doesn't have one.
if you are talking about from a link in post - did you read the post to see the password or search the thread for the word password?
Is the cleaning job broken? Cleaned all the lobby messes and get no pay or way to end it. If talking to the receptionist again the scenario just restarts
You earn $40 for cleaning the lobby immediately after cleaning the last spot.
1656274335053.png

Jan 2, 2019
can someone please post the mac version, both version were leaked please someone just post the mac version of the update thank you

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Changelog?
Did they forget to update the changelog or the game itself didn't get any new content?
The public release will have the changelog and bugfixes. This was a leaked subscribestar release. Either play it without a changelog or you can wait until the public release to read the changelog. Here's a synopsis

More scenes with Mom on the couch and at the hospital
Sister Ashley gets some content
Get sweaty with Aunt Cassie
More Angel scenes
Well, Helllllllloooooo DOLLY!
Little Angelbunny foofoo ain't so little
Talk about thinks with a Sunny psych
As well as other added bits and images
start at new content by using the preloaded save at slot #50

EDIT: Oh, and only if people leaking the versions actually make sure to look for the changelog when they copy and paste links.

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
What password? OP's Mega link doesn't have one.
if you are talking about from a link in post - did you read the post to see the password or search the thread for the word password?

You earn $40 for cleaning the lobby immediately after cleaning the last spot.
View attachment 1892401
Yeah, except I never get the $40 and i never get the task completed. Next idea? If I sleep and go back the next day to start the shift, nothing resets so can never make the cash

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah, except I never get the $40 and i never get the task completed. Next idea? If I sleep and go back the next day to start the shift, nothing resets so can never make the cash
I get the cash when I do it.
Are you at the hospital waiting for your doctor appointment that your mom set up? If so, go investigate the two wards - research and maternity. One of them has the quest task you're looking for.
These games work like any of this same style - explore and click.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes