Viressa

May 24, 2018
Two of my side quests are stuck: "Sabotage the laundry" tells me to work out with Mom again but the dumbbells to trigger the event are gone, and "Spy Cameras" tells me to install the cameras but I've already installed them. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is the game just bugged?

I also have a weird bug with the job at the hospital, I clean up the messes and nothing happens. I talk to the clerk again and the minigame just starts over. If I leave the hospital while the game is in this state, basically everything breaks. I had to reload an earlier save and just avoid the hospital. (And lemme tell ya, saving up $200 getting only $10 a day from mom was *not* fun.)

Other than that, every other quest says "that's all for this update", so I guess I'm done? Was there no Brenda content in this or did I miss it somewhere?

Reactions: MrHHH

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Two of my side quests are stuck: "Sabotage the laundry" tells me to work out with Mom again but the dumbbells to trigger the event are gone, and "Spy Cameras" tells me to install the cameras but I've already installed them. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is the game just bugged?

I also have a weird bug with the job at the hospital, I clean up the messes and nothing happens. I talk to the clerk again and the minigame just starts over. If I leave the hospital while the game is in this state, basically everything breaks. I had to reload an earlier save and just avoid the hospital. (And lemme tell ya, saving up $200 getting only $10 a day from mom was *not* fun.)

Other than that, every other quest says "that's all for this update", so I guess I'm done? Was there no Brenda content in this or did I miss it somewhere?
I assume that means you went to the hospital with your mother. Before leaving the hospital did you:
  • investigate the maternity wing?
    • clean the maternity wing floor for the janitor?
    • 69 Dolly?
  • get a badge from the receptionist?
  • investigate the research wing?
  • get on the elevator to get examined by the doctor?
As for the "work out with Mom" and the "spy cameras" - I took them as being done after Mom said she wasn't going to work out anymore while getting us the gym membership and after placing the spy cameras I figure that the content for those will be in the next update.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I assume that means you went to the hospital with your mother. Before leaving the hospital did you:
  • investigate the maternity wing?
    • clean the maternity wing floor for the janitor?
    • 69 Dolly?
  • get a badge from the receptionist?
  • investigate the research wing?
  • get on the elevator to get examined by the doctor?
Yeah I did all that, I'm talking about the job you can do at the hospital afterward to get extra money.

mehmet90

Jun 25, 2020
V.04 has arrived! Below you'll find a link to the game + the password you'll need to access it.
Thank you so much for supporting me in this project, it's grown way quicker than I ever anticipated and I'm super happy and grateful that I get to do what I do now.
I, and my playtesters, have done as much work as possible over the last week and a half since I finished the build to stomp out all the bugs. That being said, as always there will be more - hopefully no game-breaking ones, but a good rule is to save early and often! You guys have the privilege of playing it early, but you're also my second, much larger, wave of testers that help me get a cleaner final product out to everyone - so if you find a bug, please tell me about it on the discord in the help channel (you can message me here if you aren't on discord).
Alright, enough talking, enjoy the game! Save slot 50 picks up right at the start of v.04, just check the quest log for what to do!
DD v.04.1 PC =
MAC = Password: All1nth3Fami1y (This one doesn't work anymore) Password 2: HeyC00laNewPassw0rd!
I guess this means I'm getting popular when the game gets pirated in the first few hours haha (LOL)
the password isn't working

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You get offered a job delivering pizzas after going to church on Sunday - I got $25 pay and $20 tip.
Huh, I didn't realize you can go to church on sunday
or is this like the hospital visit, something that comes up via plot as you progress the quests?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
where do i find the angels again? Also any way to make money?
There's a search thread option on every page of this thread. Your first question was answered at least once in the past 24 hours. Most directly - 8 hours ago. Searching the word ANGELS brings it up as one of the first results if you have your search results sorted by date in your F95 preferences.

Your second question I answered less than 2 hours ago. Just skimming through the last page or two and you will find it.

• Angry
Reactions: Ken2111

chassit2

Nov 28, 2018
If anyone knows where ASHA could tell please?

Maybe someone already answered this - Brenda on the beach on Saturday at noon I think. She goes to the showers and you follow her in.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes