Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Anyone else getting this Error on Windows?

Error
Failed to load: js/plugins/VisuMZ_2_DoodadsSystem.js

For some reason my anti-virus is flagging it and quarantining that file.

Update: I restored the file from the quarantine and it's fine.

kovalchuck

Aug 1, 2017
thanks for sharing strats everyone! i tried, but no luck for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not sure what any of it means. hopefully the tricks work for others... cheers!

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Yeah, it kept crashing so I gave up using Joiplay after ten tries.
It looks like my crash it's when i do the doc appointment, after doing everything in the hospital and go outside the building that's when the game gets heavy loaded, because wandering the city from the save that comes in the update doesn't make the game crash.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
thanks for sharing strats everyone! i tried, but no luck for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not sure what any of it means. hopefully the tricks work for others... cheers!
What MacOS are you on? It looks like the error is looking for something "(which was built for Mac OS X 10.15)"

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Maybe someone already answered this - Brenda on the beach on Saturday at noon I think. She goes to the showers and you follow her in.
Oh, yeah, wrong name, I meant Brandy? The cousin who sucks you off in the bathroom in the previous update? Given this update was supposed to be family-focused I assumed it'd have a scene from her, but I didn't find one.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how can i get the access card to the hospital?
Asked and answered.
https://f95zone.to/threads/demon-deals-v0-04-breadman-games.97458/post-8422278
where is asha?
Asked and answered - several times.
https://f95zone.to/threads/demon-deals-v0-04-breadman-games.97458/page-112#post-8419206
Oh, yeah, wrong name, I meant Brandy? The cousin who sucks you off in the bathroom in the previous update? Given this update was supposed to be family-focused I assumed it'd have a scene from her, but I didn't find one.
Nothing for Brandy. She got something last update when Aunt Cassie didn't.
Mom and Sister Ashley got content, as well as a little something for Cassie in this one.

Jan 2, 2019
I put the game in applications and it worked
what do you mean you put the game into applications? you just dragged the whole game file there or the entire file. im asking if you have moved the game itself (app) into applications or the entire file basically

Last edited:

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
Ok, So I'm going to say - you might have fouled up something when you edited the save to have over $99k. Go back to a save before you edited and try again.
than i have to start over from scratch am i able to edit ANY money into a save say 2k or no? makes game less fun having to grind money for everything

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
than i have to start over from scratch am i able to edit ANY money into a save say 2k or no? makes game less fun having to grind money for everything
I don't know what you used to change the save file and what all the field(s) you edited. However - messing with save files may have adverse effects. Since you have edited the save file and you are having problems - it raises a red flag.

Also, a suggestion - never save on top of a previous save while you still have empty save slots available. Since the game automatically opens the save file window every morning, each day can be a new save slot (day 1, slot 1 -- day 2, slot 2 -- etc). There are, what, 50 save slots (more than in-game days, currently). And if something fouls up, one of the previous saves may be helpful.

That said, I used a save editor to add funds, myself - but I haven't experienced any problems with gameplay.

Jan 2, 2019
Not a Mac Wizard but i already made the game work.
Open Terminal and type: ''Chmod +x '' then drop each file that looks blank and press enter, and i mean every single file. Go through each folder and start doing it to each one individually. Then to finally play the game go to its MacOS folder and click on the nwjs file and it should open. It worked for me on a lot of Mac games. Hope it helps!
you mean to tell me you went through EVERY file in the game and dropped every single file in the folder into the terminal?

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
how to enable the pizza job, there are no hints for that, I already met the girls there [Chiwa and Oluchi]; also MC has the hospital job, so can MC have 2 part time jobs ?

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
I don't know what you used to change the save file and what all the field(s) you edited. However - messing with save files may have adverse effects. Since you have edited the save file and you are having problems - it raises a red flag.

Also, a suggestion - never save on top of a previous save while you still have empty save slots available. Since the game automatically opens the save file window every morning, each day can be a new save slot (day 1, slot 1 -- day 2, slot 2 -- etc). There are, what, 50 save slots (more than in-game days, currently). And if something fouls up, one of the previous saves may be helpful.

That said, I used a save editor to add funds, myself - but I haven't experienced any problems with gameplay.
i use RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe should i be using a different one?
and that's what i do for my saves just that day 1 i gave my self all that money so that's why i have to start over

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes