popabear

Jul 11, 2019
So is it correct that the quests "spy cameras", "church with the freeman sisters" and "sabotage the laundry" are bugged and/or can't be finished in this version?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So is it correct that the quests "spy cameras", "church with the freeman sisters" and "sabotage the laundry" are bugged and/or can't be finished in this version?
The spy cameras - that does appear to have a glitch of not completing after you place the cameras with "nothing more this update" (whatever the text is).

After going to church on Sunday gets you introduced to three new characters (2 at church and 1 at the pizza place) as well as a job delivering pizzas - it does appear that it doesn't complete the quest with "nothing more this update" (whatever the text is).

Same with keep working out with mom after she gets you that gym membership with Cassie - the dumbbells disappear and at that time, it appears there should have been a "nothing more this update" (or whatever).

Remember, this was the subscriber only version that was leaked, the free public version is expected a few days later and would have some of these bugs/glitches corrected for the new content.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
you mean to tell me you went through EVERY file in the game and dropped every single file in the folder into the terminal?
Not a mac user but on linux you can use:

Bash:
cd (game directory)
chmod -R +x *
And it should do the same thing: It's a bit excessive to give executable permissions to *every* file but it shouldn't hurt anything and it's better than playing whack-a-mole trying to figure out which one is giving you problems (or manually dragging every file into the terminal).

Reactions: peva1

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I am not able to go the church on sunday as well - church with the freeman sisters this event doesn't trigger for me even after meeting the sisters near the pizza place... there are no hints as well
1656306416354.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I am not able to go the church on sunday as well - church with the freeman sisters this event doesn't trigger for me even after meeting the sisters near the pizza place... there are no hints as well
View attachment 1892935
Are you up to the new content in v0.04 or still in v0.01/02/03?
It doesn't happen early in game play.
If you are in the new content in v0.04 - are you going at 7am or after eating breakfast?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a certain time for the ashley quest to trigger? She gave me the call told me where to meet and shes not there
Ashley told you to meet her at the Dragons/whatever store and she's not standing outside to the left of the front door of the store?
after eating breakfast, tried at 7am as well

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Ashley told you to meet her at the Dragons/whatever store and she's not standing outside to the left of the front door of the store?

v.04

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No, I know you're playing v0.04 - but are you early in the game play (which would be v0.01/2/3 content)?
Or are you in later game play content?
Have you completed your first day at the school, yet - 4 classes plus the library, plus other interactions?

Valorious80

Mar 18, 2019

Quest is telling me to meet her near vespa heights and no shes not near that store

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
No, I know you're playing v0.04 - but are you early in the game play (which would be v0.01/2/3 content)?
Or are you in later game play content?
Have you completed your first day at the school, yet - 4 classes plus the library, plus other interactions?
I have completed all content till 0.3 .. using completed save from 0.3 to play

Jan 2, 2019
Not a mac user but on linux you can use:

Bash:
cd (game directory)
chmod -R +x *
And it should do the same thing: It's a bit excessive to give executable permissions to *every* file but it shouldn't hurt anything and it's better than playing whack-a-mole trying to figure out which one is giving you problems (or manually dragging every file into the terminal).
so i just typ this command into terminal drag the the file from the MAC OS file in it and the game should work?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
Having problemas on joiplay, I hace olayez the other versión without problems, after the first night of the game when u leave the apartment the game crashes

Reactions: Offensive_Ed
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes