exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
question where is game night from ashley quest?
first get the Lime soda, then go to Neighbourhood map at the time it says, on the bottom right of that specific map, there is a house where mc used to live, its the last house on bottom right.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
please explain me where i can find pics from spy camera
Ok, here's the step by step -- you need to:
  1. go to your computer desk
  2. log into your computer
  3. make sure you are connected to the internet
  4. navigate your web browser to Demon Deals
  5. click the "watch" button
  6. And keep an eye out for a future update which will continue that quest line.
Actually there is at least one of them already available. At top right of the screen is a phone button. Press it, press heart, press mom, it will show some of her pictures which include the hidden camera pics.
Where i can find Asha?
I think the quest log is somewhat misleading here. Just do the angel's quest normally until you finish it. At which point you have the ability to win the race. Quest log is still going to say to go talk to asha, but it is unnecessary.

Dalthor-san

Aug 17, 2017
A bug where i was getting the Gym class with Cassie before i was asked by mom to go there (i was exploring the map for jobs). So when i went there the second time after the request from mom, i get stuck in the gym with Cassie and buff guy in trail.

Reactions: qmxhir

docdom

Dec 30, 2018
Just catching up on the thread and noticed some talk about Arianna and a race. I'm a bit confused since I didn't come across this character or any races at all and I've already fucked the purple girl?

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes