zooloo631

Apr 30, 2017
Ok, here's the step by step -- you need to:
  1. go to your computer desk
  2. log into your computer
  3. make sure you are connected to the internet
  4. navigate your web browser to Demon Deals
  5. click the "watch" button
  6. And keep an eye out for a future update which will continue that quest line.
when i go to computer it said just "quest journal updated" and when i check the journal under "spy cameras" it just stay to "go home and install the cameras" which i already did. so is that a bug?
i tried to do that quest with fresh new save but still same result...

what am i missing anyway? i mean what content.

• Angry
Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
when i go to computer it said just "quest journal updated"
look at step 4 and 5. Your character in the game can not browse to F95 and subscribe to a thread on it for new updates inside the game.
He is talking about your real life computer not about the computer in the game which the character uses.
He is saying that the content does not exist in the game yet, so subscribe to this thread on F95 and check for updates until it is added to the game.
what am i missing anyway? i mean what content.
I literally answered you already. here it is again
Actually there is at least one of them already available. At top right of the screen is a phone button. Press it, press heart, press mom, it will show some of her pictures which include the hidden camera pics.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Demon Deals: CG Enhancements

View attachment 1849314

This mod has for purpose to enhance the look and feel of the game by enhancing the images for a more pleasurable experience on hi-res screens - It's done via AI machine learning algorithms that aim to bring out detail and make colors pop all while preserving the default resolution.

Downloads: | Workupload | Pixeldrain

View attachment 1846779 View attachment 1844662 View attachment 1844668

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for mod and update, the game quality was looking pretty bad without this mod.

Reactions: Viggy and fdaballa

JustMe0301

Dec 6, 2020
2 Questions
Where should I go, to do the Angels quest? The Angels are the 2 Girls on the left side of the shool, aren‘t they?

The other question.
I Can buy a cellphone for 500 Dollars in the Shop. Does this Phone have any effect so far in the game?

Netrik

Nov 5, 2017
The questlog for Leslie says "Drive her wild doing House Events and watching movies" - is there anything else there or is that just the message of repeating content?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hey, it's been a week since this went up on substar so here it is now -
In case you hadn't heard, we got a winner of the v.05 poll - Sexy Sabrina will be the first girl to have her story completed! I'm super excited to dive into this goth girls tale and want to welcome her to the spotlight with a teasing pinup! v.04 Public build drops Thursday 10AM PST!

Sabrina Pinup.jpg

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
ok came across a few hick up and starting a new game from the start to avoid them, the gym and hospital event some how can get triggered ahead of when they are supposed to.

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
I installed the security cameras but nothing seems to have happened.

Edit: Also is there anyway to get WSAD controls. Not that it's an issue. I use sharpkeys to remap my controls but it involves restarting my computer all the time. if anyone knows a better alternative to remapping buttons please let me know and thanks.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
What a great update, really enjoyed it

Though I seem to be havin an issue with the janitor job after you do the quest the first time. I Take the job from the reception, clean all the stains but nothing happens. If I leave, skip a day and come back, the stains still dont reset, so I cant seem to take the janitor job anymore.

Reactions: pedrozzza
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes