Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
Oh, yeah, wrong name, I meant Brandy? The cousin who sucks you off in the bathroom in the previous update? Given this update was supposed to be family-focused I assumed it'd have a scene from her, but I didn't find one.
she already far advanced compared to the others family members that she does not one event for her in that update.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Eyy so I wanna stay on as good of terms as I can with y'all so I won't be on here very much until the public build while you do your sailor thing haha. If you have questions or problems try to ask on the discord if you can't get an answer here (although it seems like those that had issues are getting helped, which is cool). I'll have the less buggy v.04.1 up Thursday at 10AM PST and will have some art for ya tomorrow!
1656350741611.png

Offensive_Ed

Mar 30, 2022
had no problems with previous versions but somehow 0.04 keeps crashing once you step out a certain building, currently can't progress after the hospital visit.

Aalorian

Feb 16, 2019
Bro, i downloaded the new update and nearly lost my hearing. even with master and bgm set to 10% the music is steal clear af. Preset the music to a lower volume so you dont give your players Tinnitus.

Gvaz

Jul 3, 2017
Have you completed all of those events? The angels can be met outside the school on the left side, 'Susy' is met behind the school - you have to jump over the trash cans to get back there, and Brandy can be met inside the school in the women's bathroom on the left hand side. Once you've done all three you should be able to complete your remaining classes!
I went to Brandy in the bathroom first, before going behind the school to Susy and now I can't leave the school building (protagonist says "I can't leave right now.") or enter the classes area ("You have missed events during lunch. Make sure to see Susy, Brandy, and Gabriella.").
The only people I can reach right now are the nurse and Morioh in the corridor. I can also enter the gym, but it's empty at the time.
Is there perhaps another exit from the building?

Aug 24, 2017
Actually there is at least one of them already available. At top right of the screen is a phone button. Press it, press heart, press mom, it will show some of her pictures which include the hidden camera pics.

I think the quest log is somewhat misleading here. Just do the angel's quest normally until you finish it. At which point you have the ability to win the race. Quest log is still going to say to go talk to asha, but it is unnecessary.
But how can I find the angel?

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I went to Brandy in the bathroom first, before going behind the school to Susy and now I can't leave the school building (protagonist says "I can't leave right now.") or enter the classes area ("You have missed events during lunch. Make sure to see Susy, Brandy, and Gabriella.").
The only people I can reach right now are the nurse and Morioh in the corridor. I can also enter the gym, but it's empty at the time.
Is there perhaps another exit from the building?
From what I've picked up, going for Brandy before finishing the two other events outside the building will softlock you inside the building, and you'll need to load an earlier save.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes