Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Update review: worth the hype. 9/10.

Don’t expect a ton of content in terms of hours played, but god… when all I’m used to is reworks, remakes, and remasters, some solid progress on a bunch of different characters like in this update really feels great. Breadman is doing a great job of building on the world he’s created and adding solid content in a lot of different spots, with a particular focus on Leslie (who still feels like she has plenty of room for future updates).

I won’t spoil it any further than this vague review. Only took -1 from the 10/10 score because it seems like some art is trending towards this tall, sometimes Amazonian, sometimes lanky style like Sifa’s giraffe-esque updated art and some of Leslie’s new scenes. I preferred the stouter, cuter look from before, but there are plenty of scenes that still have that old look. I was also hoping for a little more progress with leslie, but I think it was worth it to get some more content with other characters.

If you’re not supporting breadman and you want to play this update, consider joining his subscribestar for 2, 5, or 10 bucks. He’s worth supporting right now! But for the love of god remember to cancel your sub if he starts milking.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
One of the best games with original art and probably the best made with RPGM, only "problem" its the lack of fast travel or something like that.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
One of the best games with original art and probably the best made with RPGM, only "problem" its the lack of fast travel or something like that.
there is quick travel. I don't remember if it needs to be unlocked but click m or the location icon at the top left

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
quest log is not getting updated...
Be more specific. Which quest(s) are you referring to? - either type the quest task(s) here or screenshot.
Can someone share saves from previous version (0.03v) pls?
At what point of the game do you want the save to start?
Beginning of v0.03 (available on OP)
Beginning of v0.04 (available in the update, save slot #50)
no the link isn't working
I was able to use the Mac link to go to Mega to download a few minutes ago.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Be more specific. Which quest(s) are you referring to? - either type the quest task(s) here or screenshot.
The arianna one, is there sex with her this chapter?, I only managed to beat her in the race apart from that content & Asha's content.. finished Romantic content with MCs mom as well.. is there anything else.. visited brenda at the beach as well on weekends

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes