Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
Another "Failed to Load Graphics" issue here. There are no updates available for my 'card, everything is up-to-date, driver-wise. Previous version works fine, still. Strange.
You'll have to do it manually online, Windows won't always find the latest driver for you, as Windows will always tell you that you have the latest driver, but not always so you'll have to go to the AMD, INTEL, OR NVIDIA page. I have AMD and Windows told me that I already had the latest graphics driver, but some games were terrible for me, so I went to the page and downloaded the Autodetect and Install graphics drivers and surprise, my graphics were really out of date, Windows will always say that you have the latest drivers
but there is a program called Driver Easy that takes care of scanning your pc and will detect any problematic drivers see which drivers are outdated

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
Just got to the scene where Gabriella first sucks MC without Calliope, and then went after Calliope and Asha, giving me the choice between futa or not; I enjoy futa on female well enough, but not futa on male, and male on futa depends on the dynamic between the characters.

Guess my question is if the futa toggle there is for only Gabriella or for Calliope as well? And what kind of futa content will it entail?

bigbrowndikk

Feb 20, 2022
the main task says complete side quests and other characters i have done everything
hidden cameras, new phone, laundry scene, gym, ashley game night, angelica, church, brenda , had the conversation and took the pic of september in park what else is there? gym session too
Help Me
i am STUCK

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Here's another thing I found to be greatly irritating. If you cross the street, without looking, so you walk straight into a moving car, nothing happens. There's no collision detection or anything going on. And I think, is everything in this just smokes and mirrors? Am I a joke to you? Is everything a lie?

Make that car hit me. There's a hospital. Make me force "sleep" the whole day and next thing I know, I wake up in the hospital bed, while the lewd nurse gives me a blowjob because I'm such a good customer. If you can't be arsed to implement as much, don't put fucking cars in your game.

There could be a side-quest car too, you run into it, and some side-story opens up, with some lewd bitch that drove you over and now feels bad or what not. No. Scratch that. Let me buy my own car, and let's have some proper GTA II top-down driving massacre action. Tell your new programmer that is going to be hired soon(?) to fucking do it already. It's gonna kick some major ass. Bitches love fast cars, and mean drivers. :geek:

Just kidding of course. For the most part.
Maybe.
It started strange but it ended as a good suggestion to introduce some hospital related scenes or some Leslie scene where she has to help you for some times due to the injury (that's how you start Mom corruption in UrbanXLife). During that time, a couple of days or a week after you discharge from hospital, she has to dress you, wash you. The same accident could be used to get the police involved in order to have a way to interact with the police girl. BreadManGames what do you think? Are these ideas useful?

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
the main task says complete side quests and other characters i have done everything
hidden cameras, new phone, laundry scene, gym, ashley game night, angelica, church, brenda , had the conversation and took the pic of september in park what else is there? gym session too
Help Me
i am STUCK
Have you already finished Leslie's quest line?

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
You'll have to do it manually online, Windows won't always find the latest driver for you, as Windows will always tell you that you have the latest driver, but not always so you'll have to go to the AMD, INTEL, OR NVIDIA page. I have AMD and Windows told me that I already had the latest graphics driver, but some games were terrible for me, so I went to the page and downloaded the Autodetect and Install graphics drivers and surprise, my graphics were really out of date, Windows will always say that you have the latest drivers
but there is a program called Driver Easy that takes care of scanning your pc and will detect any problematic drivers see which drivers are outdated
Microsoft Windows is a piece of polished shit OS. It's only after you install certain 3rd party apps that OS is better to use.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm having the exact same issue. Please let me know if you find a solution.
I replied to them just two posts later with a link that should have several ways to work through the possible issue.
I've completed all the sidequests but the mainquest still hasn't updated, how can I fix this?
Asked and answered. There is a search box for this thread.
Here's my post with a short video of all the quests completed in v0.4.1 - if it matches yours, you're done. #2,709
Help Me
i am STUCK
Ok but what to do now? is it over?
Asked and answered. There is a search box for this thread.
Here's my post with a short video of all the quests completed in v0.4.1 - if it matches yours, you're done. #2,709

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
I think so it shows nothing after that and how to use the hidden cameras?
You don't actively use them. After placing them you should see a new picture of Leslie during the shower. I don't know if you have to wait a day or if a new phone is required. I'm a cheater so I've cheated the money, the janitor job was bugged and I didn't know that I could have earner money delivering pizzas.

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Just got to the scene where Gabriella first sucks MC without Calliope, and then went after Calliope and Asha, giving me the choice between futa or not; I enjoy futa on female well enough, but not futa on male, and male on futa depends on the dynamic between the characters.

Guess my question is if the futa toggle there is for only Gabriella or for Calliope as well? And what kind of futa content will it entail?
It's a toggle for all Angels (so Gabby and Calliope and any future angels). I asked BM same question in discord.

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Help Me
i am STUCK
The main quest will remain incomplete until the last main quest at the game's end.

Did you find the hidden statue and all 7 demon statues in the cave?

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
My short answer? Maybe, but I doubt it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's like the ground hog day ;) I well aware of this issue because I was, at some point, part of the problem but now I've learned how to use the search feature. I still think that a guide added to the first page will reduce some of this repeated question.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
It's like the ground hog day ;) I well aware of this issue because I was, at some point, part of the problem but now I've learned how to use the search feature. I still think that a guide added to the first page will reduce some of this repeated question.
Maybe, but past experience seems to show that if you make it easy for those looking for the easy route they want it even easier/quicker.
I completely understand not reading a hundred pages or more but try the search engine first, maybe flip back to the first post after the new update is posted and read from there or at least read back a few posts/pages.

It amazes me how often the answer is as close as one or two post/pages back.

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Hello, seems I'm stuck at quest " The Linnet's ". Downloaded 0.4.1 version of the game, finished everything else in the journal, only that one is missing and I was supposed to meet Suzy behind the school. However, I think I did that before 0.2 ? And since then it's stuck like that, from what I read it appears to be a bug from older version, but I'm still stuck with it. Any workaround? Tried to find variable to change in Save Editor , but no luck.

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Hello, seems I'm stuck at quest " The Linnet's ". Downloaded 0.4.1 version of the game, finished everything else in the journal, only that one is missing and I was supposed to meet Suzy behind the school. However, I think I did that before 0.2 ? And since then it's stuck like that, from what I read it appears to be a bug from older version, but I'm still stuck with it. Any workaround? Tried to find variable to change in Save Editor , but no luck.
You can call Tammy on your phone and tell her to meet you behind there at lunch. You need to do a school day for lunch to happen.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
You can call Tammy on your phone and tell her to meet you behind there at lunch. You need to do a school day for lunch to happen.
Sorry, every time I see your screen name this stupid song pops in my head.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes