BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I have a question. Will there be any hotkeys for abilities (power).... I mean can abilities be used manually? Or just game will decide that.
It's a weird line to walk between being a story-based RPG-VN where the powers come up during story events and are only used when required and being like a rogue-lite or something where you are just running around whomping baddies with powers. For now, they'll be used during story events but maybe someday we can have more that are available all the time - right now that would be too much work to add to the game's development

Jun 27, 2022
It's a weird line to walk between being a story-based RPG-VN where the powers come up during story events and are only used when required and being like a rogue-lite or something where you are just running around whomping baddies with powers. For now, they'll be used during story events but maybe someday we can have more that are available all the time - right now that would be too much work to add to the game's development
It's super fine how abilities will be used through out whole game.
It's new thing and I can't wait to play.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There is no way to do this on Android. :cry:
Yes, Yes there is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At Thanksgiving, it will be a miracle unless Bread learn the clone jutsu
He already said it would be at the end of the year. Thanksgiving would be a surprise.
It doesn't work for me .

Edit: Nvm , it solved , your save name is 5 but cant find it , so I try change it to 1 and is working , :D .
Correct. It has to be named a save file that already exists in your game. Glad you figured it out.

Panduxxo

Dec 8, 2021
Yes, Yes there is.

He already said it would be at the end of the year. Thanksgiving would be a surprise.

Correct. It has to be named a save file that already exists in your game. Glad you figured it out.
Yes, Yes there is.

Sorry for the mistake; it's the first time i upload a save.. thanks for the tip :)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sorry for the mistake; it's the first time i upload a save.. thanks for the tip :)
Not your fault. No worries. You provided exactly what was requested, it's up to the recipient to either know or learn how to use it. They were the one asking for the short cut, rather than playing the game. You're nicer than I am.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Panduxxo
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes