Viressa

May 24, 2018
"Hey, can you run to the coffee shop and get me a coffee?"
"I'd rather not, mom. I don't know why, but they always overfill the cup for some reason."
"Also they always ask if I want it with breast milk with these hungry looks in their eyes. It's kinda creepy."

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
That is a very different - and valid - line of argument than what was presented. My point wasn't arguing against that at all. It was arguing against people who think otherwise from you, as shown by what they actually said.

That said, I've basically said what I need to say on that topic, and had already moved on. Anything further will just get more morons making stupid comments about it being "off-topic" (Stupid because they only tagged me because of the length of my post, as shown by how they didn't bother anyone else involved in the topic. Lengthy response or no, it's all off topic if any of it is, so they can all fuck off with their selective nonsense. Especially since it was actually on topic because what was disucssed was how the content of this game is different from others, and was congratulating it for being such!) and others who somehow feel big and bad by giving stupid little messages about "paragraph poems" because they can't just scroll past a post that wasn't talking to them anyway.

I've no time for weak minded imbeciles who are intimidated (hence the unreasonable anger they expressed) by a post that actually backs up it's assertions rather than making tiny tweet length posts. You at least made a valid point, hence my response to you. Congratulations on not being an immature fool, I guess? For making a response that actually has some sense to it rather than filled with low self-esteem as revealed by the need to try and insult a person for speaking "long" like that was some sort of issue? Why these people feel like their remarks actually do anything is something I'll never understand... it's the internet. So what? And they don't even know what or who they're talking to - I'm a military special forces vet. They really think their little "owns" are going to... what? Make me shut up if I'm not finished? Because some little wanna be on the internet thinks he's intimidating, but would never do anything in person because they're a little pussy? Lol, sure. No, I'll finish, when I've finished.

But that's enough about them. Basically, just letting you know I've finished what I had to say, and that what you had to say while valid wasn't what I was arguing against at all. It's one thing to not want the girls involved to love the others more than the MC. It's another to not want them to touch the others, only the MC. Those aren't the same situations at all. The posts I argued against didn't want yuri period, and said nothing about emotions, only about sex.

Tl;Dr: Your point is one that I understand - such emotional issues could cause the harem to break up entirely - so that's a whole different issue. One my argument was not addressing, because that wasn't the argument being made by those I responded to. Now if you have something valid to the arguemnt that was actually presented (yuri in harems being bad and/or not belonging to the genre) then I might have more to say, depending on the argument presented and if it actually requires more than what I already said to counter it. But it doesn't look like that's your actual stance and thus I don't actually expect that. So... have a good day, I guess.
There comes a time where a discussion ends up going beyond what the thread is about, in this case the game Demon Deals. It is normal to try to get the thread back on track, and a trigger can be as you mention, a very long post that goes into detail about something that really doesn't concern that thread in particular. We can both have opinions on whether it's off-topic or not, but is it not normal to express your opinion in a civil manner? (Or humourous/joking, to show it's not that serious?) I'll concede a few back and forths off-topic conversations are normal, where you then return to the topic at hand.

If you don't like that, that's fair. But it is normal on a forum to try to get things back on track, or suggest the users go into a thread or create their own where they can continue if they wish.

Reactions: OkEntaro

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I did this
and further?
What do you mean, "further?" You did what you needed to do. If you are wondering why the quest doesn't show completed, searching this thread would tell you that if you check the phone in game, and look in the gallery you will see a new photo of leslie. It doesn't show completed, otherwise.
where is the church
This is a game where the MC can walk around places. Walk around to find things

Reactions: PriorSatanic

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i can't play because it has an error loading the graphics :(
Your video card is probably too old or you haven't made sure your OS and drivers are up to date.

If you're on a MAC, there could be other reasons, as well. Search the thread for MAC if that is the case.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes