Maxim42069

Nov 7, 2021
i Have also a small Question:
Im at the point where the Main quest is - Complete Side Quests and other Characters
but at this point i have all side quests finished, but on some characters it says - keep checking the Quest Log for tips
Have i completed the game for this update or am i missing someting

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i Have also a small Question:
Im at the point where the Main quest is - Complete Side Quests and other Characters
but at this point i have all side quests finished, but on some characters it says - keep checking the Quest Log for tips
Have i completed the game for this update or am i missing someting
I have a video posted back here which shows all the quests that are available and how they appear after completion. You can compare to see if you have done them all. Note that there are three quests that continue to show as incomplete even when completed: "Sabotage", "Spy Cameras", and "Church"

Reactions: BreadManGames

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Bread, I love you! But I ask from the bottom of my heart, produce more cheating and corruption, please!! You have the knife and the cheese in your hands! Keep up the great work!!!
Corruption, there's plenty, the premise of the game is the MC has a demonic power that lets him corrupt girls into being his breeding slaves, after all. (Though admittedly, some girls don't really need the MC's powers and are willing to breed with him from the word go.)

As for cheating... don't expect any NTR where another male character fucks the girls to steal them away from you, that's just not the kind of game this is. If you mean Netori/being the guy who does the stealing away from other guys, there is a little of that already with Leslie and the History Teacher Whose Name I Can Never Remember (the dean of the school is her husband). There is a conspicuous absence, however, of most MILF characters not having husbands, or at least not having husbands who are explicitly mentioned. Perhaps this is something that will change when they get their own dedicated updates. (And I support this, married women are hotter than divorcees or widows, though it does mean the additional work of designing and writing male characters who appear in the story for us to cuck.)

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Corruption, there's plenty, the premise of the game is the MC has a demonic power that lets him corrupt girls into being his breeding slaves, after all. (Though admittedly, some girls don't really need the MC's powers and are willing to breed with him from the word go.)

As for cheating... don't expect any NTR where another male character fucks the girls to steal them away from you, that's just not the kind of game this is. If you mean Netori/being the guy who does the stealing away from other guys, there is a little of that already with Leslie and the History Teacher Whose Name I Can Never Remember (the dean of the school is her husband). There is a conspicuous absence, however, of most MILF characters not having husbands, or at least not having husbands who are explicitly mentioned. Perhaps this is something that will change when they get their own dedicated updates. (And I support this, married women are hotter than divorcees or widows, though it does mean the additional work of designing and writing male characters who appear in the story for us to cuck.)
Exactly that, I wouldn't like the MC to be a cuckold, but I would love for there to be more married milfs, and if it is explicit in the story, it would be very good

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes